Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 1:14 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well What Do You Know?
Well What Do You Know?
Democrats grow a pair and tell Obama to shove his bullshit trade bill.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/06/12/politics/w...index.html

Quote:Democrats reject Obama on trade
RE: Well What Do You Know?
(June 12, 2015 at 4:36 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Democrats grow a pair and tell Obama to shove his bullshit trade bill.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/06/12/politics/w...index.html

Quote:Democrats reject Obama on trade

Obama is still a great president, but yea dems needed to put pressure on him on this. We don't need the 30 year trend to continue on trade.
I don't know about "great."  I have to settle for better than John (Four More Wars ) McCain or Mitt (the Shitt) Romney.

The bar is set quite low.
(June 12, 2015 at 4:47 pm)Minimalist Wrote: I don't know about "great."  I have to settle for better than John (Four More Wars ) McCain or Mitt (the Shitt) Romney.

If you are going to compare him with them, then he really is great by comparison.

But yes, you have a very low bar that you are talking about.

I would say he is the best president we have had in over 30 years.  And yes, the bar is unfortunately low.

"A wise man ... proportions his belief to the evidence."
— David Hume, An Enquiry Concerning Human Understanding, Section X, Part I.
look on the bright side, guys....at least you have a president

(June 12, 2015 at 4:47 pm)Minimalist Wrote: I don't know about "great."  I have to settle for better than John (Four More Wars ) McCain or Mitt (the Shitt) Romney.

Between the two, I still have to give John credit for standing up to the slurs about Obama not being a real American. He took a political blow for that. But GOP policy has sucked on everything for decades.

Romney is a fucking moron and a stiff Ken doll.
(June 12, 2015 at 5:05 pm)Pyrrho Wrote:

If you are going to compare him with them, then he really is great by comparison.

I would say he is the best president we have had in over 30 years.  And yes, the bar is unfortunately low.

Bullshit. If Obama hasn't been able to do what he wants it is because the other party are a bunch of fucking childish brats who cant stand losing elections. Considering that he has dealt with their obstruction, and even the slurs before took his first oath the day after his first election, considering what he has had to deal with, he is doing a great job.

Instead of blaming him, blame the assholes he has to deal with.
(June 14, 2015 at 12:30 pm)Brian37 Wrote:
(June 12, 2015 at 5:05 pm)Pyrrho Wrote: If you are going to compare him with them, then he really is great by comparison.

Bullshit. If Obama hasn't been able to do what he wants it is because the other party are a bunch of fucking childish brats who cant stand losing elections. Considering that he has dealt with their obstruction, and even the slurs before took his first oath the day after his first election, considering what he has had to deal with, he is doing a great job.

Instead of blaming him, blame the assholes he has to deal with.

Do you mean to be disagreeing with my claim that Obama is the best president we have had in over 30 years?  If not, what, exactly, in my post are you calling "bullshit?"

"A wise man ... proportions his belief to the evidence."
— David Hume, An Enquiry Concerning Human Understanding, Section X, Part I.
(June 12, 2015 at 5:05 pm)Pyrrho Wrote:

One word: Clinton.

The last US President to merit the term "great" was FDR.  It's been a string of less-than-stellar leaders.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sounds Like Joe Biden "grabs 'em by the *****" as well... ReptilianPeon 16 1345 March 31, 2020 at 11:18 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Atheists: Where are you? And who wants to know? Sanau 21 1280 March 29, 2020 at 1:55 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Well Well Well What Do We Have Here Amarok 14 1181 December 4, 2018 at 6:58 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Well, Whaddaya Know? Minimalist 6 469 August 30, 2018 at 10:59 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Well! Wbat do you know! chimp3 6 997 July 15, 2018 at 4:30 pm
Last Post: CapnAwesome
  Well Does This Ever Fucking Figure! Minimalist 3 665 June 12, 2018 at 5:14 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Hey Fuckface- When It Reaches Ken Starr Territory You Can Let Us Know Minimalist 0 384 May 15, 2018 at 7:21 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Well FOX Will Have To Get Rid Of This Guy Minimalist 14 1874 May 5, 2018 at 2:47 am
Last Post: Brian37
  10 things that you did not know about immigrants. Jehanne 31 4086 April 24, 2018 at 7:53 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Hey Jared! Do You Know What "Sweet Cheeks" Means In Jail? Minimalist 8 991 January 20, 2018 at 10:52 pm
Last Post: Joods