Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 9:00 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MRW thread
MRW thread
MRW no one kudos my thread or reply to it.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: eUdzMRc.gif]
RE: MRW thread
make it all gif, that's a rule Tongue
[Image: giphy.gif]
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
[Image: crazy-dance.gif]
I make it a point not to kudos anyone who can't spell or pronounce kudos. Think of it as a version of MS-DOS, one that makes you go "coo".
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
(June 12, 2015 at 9:20 pm)Stimbo Wrote: I make it a point not to kudos anyone who can't spell or pronounce kudos. Think of it as a version of MS-DOS, one that makes you go "coo".

I thought kudos was the plural of kudo  Shy
Lots of people do, it seems.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
(June 12, 2015 at 9:29 pm)Marsellus Wallace Wrote:
(June 12, 2015 at 9:20 pm)Stimbo Wrote: I make it a point not to kudos anyone who can't spell or pronounce kudos. Think of it as a version of MS-DOS, one that makes you go "coo".

I thought kudos was the plural of kudo  Shy

Nope, kudos is the plural of kudos, and the singular as well.  Tongue
MRW my kid won't eat her freaking dinner....again.

[Image: anigif_enhanced-3877-1411146453-2.gif]
“Eternity is a terrible thought. I mean, where's it going to end?” 
― Tom StoppardRosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead
MRW I do get kudos

[Image: Modern-Family-Phil-I-love-you-guys-so-much.gif]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Link us to your intro thread, first post and/or first thread Whateverist 35 4123 October 21, 2018 at 8:14 pm
Last Post: Mystic