Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 2:21 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Okay Ladies.....
Okay Ladies.....

[Image: heels720.png?1433995694]

Let it all out!
RE: Okay Ladies.....
I actually really love high heels shoes. However I'm not a big fan of the pointy toe. I know they are supposed to make your legs look longer but I'll stick with a rounded toe.
You might reconsider if you have a look at what the chinese ladies had to wear in ages past.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
(June 17, 2015 at 3:24 pm)abaris Wrote: You might reconsider if you have a look at what the chinese ladies had to wear in ages past.

There is a -bit- of a difference between high heel shoes and foot binding. Tongue
I dislike heels unless they're boots.
Dying to live, living to die.
My wife spent years wearing heels almost exclusively (she's very girly and loves her skirts and shoes). The result is that she is graceful as hell in heels and a complete klutz in flats. She can even run faster in heels. I've seen it, though it baffles me.
(June 17, 2015 at 3:26 pm)Beccs Wrote: I dislike heels unless they're boots.

Totally agree.  When you wear those and carry the riding crop I find you hard to resist.
(June 17, 2015 at 3:26 pm)Hobbitgirl Wrote:
(June 17, 2015 at 3:24 pm)abaris Wrote: You might reconsider if you have a look at what the chinese ladies had to wear in ages past.

There is a -bit- of a difference between high heel shoes and foot binding. Tongue

Yes, but they are both bad for you:

The Real Harm in High Heels - American Osteopathic Association

http://www.apma.org/Media/PRdetail.cfm?ItemNumber=13076

http://www.scpod.org/foot-health/foot-he...igh-heels/

http://www.webmd.com/women/features/tips...high-heels

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High-heele...th_effects

If you want your feet to be healthy, you would be wise to either never wear high heels, or be very careful about it and limit your use of them.

"A wise man ... proportions his belief to the evidence."
— David Hume, An Enquiry Concerning Human Understanding, Section X, Part I.
(June 17, 2015 at 3:36 pm)Crossless1 Wrote: My wife spent years wearing heels almost exclusively (she's very girly and loves her skirts and shoes).  The result is that she is graceful as hell in heels and a complete klutz in flats.  She can even run faster in heels.  I've seen it, though it baffles me.

My sister in law is the same way. She can do anything in heels and wears them to work. I like wearing heels occasionally but I still feel awkward in them. 

I think that women should have the option to wear flats for formal events just like men do
Quote: I think that women should have the option to wear flats for formal events just like men do

Clearly the more logical solution to this imbalance would be to make men have to wear heels aswell
“The larger the group, the more toxic, the more of your beauty as an individual you have to surrender for the sake of group thought. And when you suspend your individual beauty you also give up a lot of your humanity. You will do things in the name of a group that you would never do on your own. Injuring, hurting, killing, drinking are all part of it, because you've lost your identity, because you now owe your allegiance to this thing that's bigger than you are and that controls you.”  - George Carlin

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Alex K: I Hope He's Okay Rhondazvous 33 3560 November 17, 2019 at 12:13 pm
Last Post: Alex K
  A question for the ladies of AF Catholic_Lady 160 14936 November 27, 2017 at 2:10 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Very Off Topic, but is being a virgin a turnoff for the ladies? NuclearEnergy 34 3763 November 13, 2017 at 6:33 pm
Last Post: Joods
  Okay, crucify me Foxaèr 10 1561 April 12, 2016 at 6:10 am
Last Post: Athene
  Are you okay with your (or your partner's) vajayjay? Whateverist 242 29774 October 9, 2015 at 7:43 pm
Last Post: robvalue
  Is everything okay with you folks? Tartarus Sauce 47 7022 July 26, 2015 at 4:22 am
Last Post: c172
  Okay so I bought this stupid antique... Aractus 13 2351 January 15, 2015 at 3:19 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Ladies and Gentlerabbits, I will do it! Violet 15 2741 December 20, 2014 at 8:46 pm
Last Post: Alex K
  Okay, If Odd Rules Usually Reflect Prior Behavior Jenny A 8 1983 December 18, 2014 at 6:23 am
Last Post: abaris
  Losty? Are You Okay? Minimalist 38 4799 August 8, 2014 at 11:14 am
Last Post: Losty