Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 11:28 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thanks
Thanks
Hey guys,

I just wanted to say that I have returned with most of my personal issues solved.  I would like to personally thank those that supported me through those rough times (you know who you are).  Glad to see you all again.  Did I miss anything?

~Jericho
“Properly read, the Bible is the most potent force for atheism ever conceived.” 
-Isaac Asimov

“Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?”
-Douglas Adams
RE: Thanks
SOMEONE PROVED THE EXISTENCE OF GOD WHILE YOU WERE AWAY! IT WAS SO FANTASTIC AND WE ALL CONVERTED TO...

... wait...

No... you didn't miss anything Big Grin except lots of discussions about rock crushing
How will we know, when the morning comes, we are still human? - 2D

Don't worry, my friend.  If this be the end, then so shall it be.
Jer! You're back! Welcome back!
How's everything, bud? you ok?

you missed the arrival of one Catholic Lady and also the second coming of christ(not really)
Things are fine now. I had a lot on my plate to deal with at once and it kind of sucked. But here I am, well rested and ready to debate.

Though that second coming of christ. What did he do, come here, realize the world sucked, and then decided to just sit on a boulder and burn some bush/kush?
-Isaac Asimov

“Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?”
-Douglas Adams
nah, I was kidding with the second coming, everybody knows men don't have multiple orgasms
Same shit spouted by a couple of different assholes.

Nothing you haven't heard before, Jer.
Glad you're back, Jer. I had thought about sending you a PM several times, but decided to respect the break.

Hope everything worked out for the best. You back in Bahrain?
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
Yeah, I went on leave not too long ago (which really helped resolve a lot of issues…hooyah counseling). I just got back to the hellhole yesterday.
-Isaac Asimov

-Douglas Adams
Welcome back.

Anusius approves your second coming.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(June 17, 2015 at 11:53 pm)Jericho Wrote: Did I miss anything?

We've had a couple of Catholics join, and the staff have been banning spammers like it's going out of style.

There's the usual influx of nutcases, too.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The August 2020 Derecho & giving thanks to God. Jehanne 8 396 August 23, 2020 at 6:59 pm
Last Post: no one
  Saying Thanks onlinebiker 16 1612 June 12, 2020 at 11:17 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Thanks you being you.... no one 6 584 November 22, 2018 at 10:55 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  Thanks to homophobic bigots Foxaèr 7 585 November 10, 2018 at 9:24 am
Last Post: purplepurpose
  Need to Vent - Thanks Religious Assholes Salacious B. Crumb 92 7560 August 31, 2015 at 2:21 am
Last Post: robvalue
  Special Love nd Thanks to GodsChild Rhondazvous 10 2769 August 2, 2015 at 5:02 pm
Last Post: abaris
  Thanks for All the Fish... Neo-Scholastic 16 2128 February 2, 2014 at 5:20 pm
Last Post: pocaracas