Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 6:32 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hannity gets served by an atheist... and his own stupidity
Hannity gets served by an atheist... and his own stupidity
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zyK0h3PLHfQ

He first tries to bring the conversation off of what the atheist thinks about Christianity around to Islam, them criticises him for trampling all over religious people. If ever there is any story on Islam Hannity is the first person to trample all over Muslims, he does it all the time I've seen him do it before. Practice what you preach, not that I'm defending Islam either, I'm just showing his hypocrisy here.
"Adulthood is like looking both ways before you cross the road, and then getting hit by an airplane"  - sarcasm_only

"Ironically like the nativist far-Right, which despises multiculturalism, but benefits from its ideas of difference to scapegoat the other and to promote its own white identity politics; these postmodernists, leftists, feminists and liberals also use multiculturalism, to side with the oppressor, by demanding respect and tolerance for oppression characterised as 'difference', no matter how intolerable."
- Maryam Namazie

RE: Hannity gets served by an atheist... and his own stupidity
I hate Sean Hannity almost as much as I hate Bill O'Reilly.
Nolite te bastardes carborundorum.
Hannity is worse
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

I wanna punch him in the voice.
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM
(June 20, 2015 at 10:46 pm)Yeauxleaux Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zyK0h3PLHfQ

He first tries to bring the conversation off of what the atheist thinks about Christianity around to Islam, them criticises him for trampling all over religious people. If ever there is any story on Islam Hannity is the first person to trample all over Muslims, he does it all the time I've seen him do it before. Practice what you preach, not that I'm defending Islam either, I'm just showing his hypocrisy here.

The problem with media, especially the right wing, is conveying facts of science can not be done in a 5 min segment.

But I have to say Dave schooled Sean. The scary part of this, is that the religious right and economic right in this country, have begun to mimic the arguments of the right side of history. Notice how Sean called Dave a narcissist. That is our argument about theism. It is quite humbling for the atheist to ponder being finite and unimportant to the universe. Religion teaches you your club is the center of the planet AND the universe.
I sincerely dislike David Silverman. He is always doing such a terrible job when he camps out at Fox News. He is terrible at this. And he always comes off just as Fox News wants to portray atheists. That's why Hannity has him on all the time as the token atheists.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
(June 21, 2015 at 2:28 am)SteelCurtain Wrote: I sincerely dislike David Silverman. He is always doing such a terrible job when he camps out at Fox News. He is terrible at this. And he always comes off just as Fox News wants to portray atheists. That's why Hannity has him on all the time as the token atheists.

I wasn't going to comment, but since you posted this, I will.

Hannity's questions exposed what Silverman's organization is all about to a very large audience. For many, it would have been a shock to learn what the "new atheists" believe and what they are up to.
(June 21, 2015 at 2:55 am)Randy Carson Wrote: Hannity's questions exposed what Silverman's organization is all about to a very large audience. For many, it would have been a shock to learn what the "new atheists" believe and what they are up to.

Actually, Hannity misrepresented what American Atheists are doing in order to propagate his persecution complex in Fox News' annual War on Christmas extravaganza, and Silverman did a terrible job defending his stance, not in small part because of Hannity's refusal to let his opponent get a full idea in. Hannity is the slimiest person on TV. If you watch his interviewing style, he never follows on an idea. If his opponent starts to say anything that might bely the point Hannity wants to promote, then it's non sequitur time, and on to something else completely unrelated.

American Atheists are putting up billboards that tell closeted atheists that there are more people like them than they think, and that it's okay to be you in public, you don't have to pretend anymore. The fact that the folks over at Bullshit Mountain get butthurt about it is an added bonus.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
(June 20, 2015 at 10:49 pm)rexbeccarox Wrote: I hate Sean Hannity almost as much as I hate Bill O'Reilly.

Bill O'Reilly is nowhere near the dickwad that Hannity is, and nowhere near the moron that Hannity is.

If Sean Hannity, Bill Donohue, and William Lane Craig were in a contest for dipshit of the decade, Hannity would win by a hair.

(June 21, 2015 at 3:14 am)SteelCurtain Wrote: [...]not in small part because of Hannity's refusal to let his opponent get a full idea in.

I could never go on his show, because "would you shut the fuck up and let me answer your question" would jump out of my mouth a couple of times. He took this tool of O'Reilly's and made it an interview style: ask a loaded question, interrupt its dismissal.

(June 21, 2015 at 3:14 am)SteelCurtain Wrote: Hannity is the slimiest person on TV. If you watch his interviewing style, he never follows on an idea. If his opponent starts to say anything that might bely the point Hannity wants to promote, then it's non sequitur time, and on to something else completely unrelated.

He did that at least twice in the OP's video, stating "But I don't want to discuss what you believe, I already know you believe yadda yadda yadda" as a segue to another loaded question leading into an interrupted answer.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cult leader encouraging his followers to starve to death. Rev. Rye 2 471 April 28, 2023 at 10:13 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Why doesn't God love his enemies? Fake Messiah 16 1333 November 30, 2022 at 12:17 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
Rainbow (He/Him/His) No penis, identifies as a male Nihilist Virus 25 1978 April 17, 2021 at 10:37 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  Jesus’ Failed Prophecy About His Return DoubtingHerFaith 107 15233 January 15, 2019 at 4:29 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  7 Pious Xtian Shits Who Stepped On Their Own Dicks Minimalist 0 882 October 12, 2018 at 12:57 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Too Late Fucktards. You Own Him Now. Minimalist 10 1520 October 10, 2018 at 4:14 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Pope Fuckface Is Either Losing His Mind Or Remembered How The Church Traditionally Minimalist 12 2157 October 10, 2018 at 2:20 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Can a Chrisitan lose his/her salvation? Jehanne 130 30940 July 26, 2017 at 10:25 am
Last Post: drfuzzy
  Could God's creation be like His omniscience? Whateverist 19 5987 May 18, 2017 at 2:45 pm
Last Post: Neo-Scholastic
  Ham Must Be Starting His Presidential Bid Minimalist 30 3696 March 4, 2017 at 3:44 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie