Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 9:49 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So Carolina Flag Debate Begins....
So Carolina Flag Debate Begins....
and promptly turns into a Fag Debate thanks to the normal inanity of republicunt morons.

http://www.rawstory.com/2015/07/the-devi...iage-rant/

Quote:‘The devil is taking control': Watch SC senator derail Confederate flag debate with insane gay marriage rant
RE: So Carolina Flag Debate Begins....
Bet he was in a mood for some juicy dick....sucks to be conservative and horny
His speech seems all over the place

Quote:“Our governor called us in to deal with the flag that sits out front, let’s deal with the national sin that we face today!” he exclaimed. “We talk about abortion but this gay marriage thing, I believe will be one nation gone under like President Reagan said. If we’re not one nation under God, we’ll be one nation gone under.”

“And to sanctify deviant behavior from five judges, it’s time for us to make our stand, church!” Bright yelled. “It’s time to make our stand and we’re not doing it.”

The senator choked up as he continued: “We can rally together and talk about a flag all we want but the devil is taking control of this land and we’re not stopping him!”

What does same sex marriage have to do with the Confederate flag?
What a tool.

White house lit up in the "abomination colors":
Genesis 9:13 "I have set my rainbow in the clouds, and it will be the sign of the covenant between me and the earth."

"Under assault by men in black robes that are not elected by you":
No shit. Article II, Section 2 of the U.S. Constitution, a document this jackass thinks is founded on Judeo-Christian principles, is quite clear on how Supreme Court justices reach the bench. If he has a problem with this then in his mind he only has Christian values to blame. 

Also, if he thinks that Christianity is under attack by 'men' in black robes he better package check Ginsburg, Kagan and Sotomayor. 

This dumbass must think the sword hanging behind him is the one Jesus brought.
The Republicans are so right... Christianity is under attack.

And that's exactly how it should be. Yes, we are attacking your religion's privileged position in Western society whether you like it or not.
"Adulthood is like looking both ways before you cross the road, and then getting hit by an airplane"  - sarcasm_only

"Ironically like the nativist far-Right, which despises multiculturalism, but benefits from its ideas of difference to scapegoat the other and to promote its own white identity politics; these postmodernists, leftists, feminists and liberals also use multiculturalism, to side with the oppressor, by demanding respect and tolerance for oppression characterised as 'difference', no matter how intolerable."
- Maryam Namazie

(July 6, 2015 at 2:06 pm)Nope Wrote: What does same sex marriage have to do with the Confederate flag?

Gay marriage is a fight his side lost, and he realizes this is another issue on which he'll probably lose. I'm surprised there wasn't more in there about appealing Obamacare.
(July 6, 2015 at 2:06 pm)Nope Wrote: His speech seems all over the place

Quote:“Our governor called us in to deal with the flag that sits out front, let’s deal with the national sin that we face today!” he exclaimed. “We talk about abortion but this gay marriage thing, I believe will be one nation gone under like President Reagan said. If we’re not one nation under God, we’ll be one nation gone under.”

“And to sanctify deviant behavior from five judges, it’s time for us to make our stand, church!” Bright yelled. “It’s time to make our stand and we’re not doing it.”

The senator choked up as he continued: “We can rally together and talk about a flag all we want but the devil is taking control of this land and we’re not stopping him!”

What does same sex marriage have to do with the Confederate flag?

Nope, the trouble with you and why you fail to understand the connection is because you are not insane.

"A wise man ... proportions his belief to the evidence."
— David Hume, An Enquiry Concerning Human Understanding, Section X, Part I.
Is it just me or do most of these anti-marriage-equality, Confederate flag-hugging, Christian knuckle-draggers look terminally constipated?  It can't be good for one's health to be that pissed off and that wrong about so much.
No, it is not just you. I think it is often the result of sexual repression. They then may eat improperly to sooth themselves, leading to constipation, when they would be better off giving into their homosexual urges instead.

"A wise man ... proportions his belief to the evidence."
— David Hume, An Enquiry Concerning Human Understanding, Section X, Part I.
Looks like he mainly fucks his livestock.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Political debate via meme Foxaèr 287 22218 November 4, 2020 at 10:48 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Anyone watch tonight's debate? Brian37 19 819 October 23, 2020 at 3:01 pm
Last Post: Figbash
  Why I Might Watch The Next 'Debate' BrianSoddingBoru4 28 1628 October 22, 2020 at 3:55 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  Trump vs Biden debate WinterHold 95 6351 October 3, 2020 at 12:39 am
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  New ‘Debate’ Format Suggestions BrianSoddingBoru4 14 1047 October 1, 2020 at 8:41 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Anyone watch last night's debate? Brian37 9 840 September 30, 2020 at 9:28 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Why Red Flag Laws Won't Work. onlinebiker 203 9935 August 26, 2019 at 4:09 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  It Begins. Minimalist 69 7671 March 24, 2018 at 6:56 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  This is why outside this forum i don't debate Politics Amarok 27 4220 January 31, 2018 at 2:09 am
Last Post: Amarok
  I posed a question for these flag loving Trumpsters and they did not like it NuclearEnergy 23 5577 September 29, 2017 at 12:57 pm
Last Post: JackRussell