Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 1:23 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Save a cow, share vegetarian recipes please!
Thumbs Up 
Save a cow, share vegetarian recipes please!
I love to cook and need some good vegetarian recipes to try. Please share the wealth!
"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh
RE: Save a cow, share vegetarian recipes please!
1.  Deep fry entire cow.

2.  Enjoy!

(Yes, I know you specified vegetarian recipes.  I have it on good authority that this particular cow was a vegetarian).

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
cows eat grass, so steak counts as a salad Big Grin
Boo! You guys suck!

See? This is why we need more women on this forum!
"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh
Only one cow? Pussies. Give me a herd or give me death.
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM
You're vegetarian? Cool Smile Me too! (Vegan in fact.)

Well, you didn't actually say that, so I'm assuming Wink

I'm afraid my recipes are limited to toast + spaghetti = spaghetti on toast
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
As for vegetarian recipes, I hear...uh...lettuce is quite popular.
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM
(July 6, 2015 at 6:32 pm)Catholic_Lady Wrote: Boo! You guys suck!

Are all women vegetarians or something?
(July 6, 2015 at 6:34 pm)robvalue Wrote: You're vegetarian? Cool Smile Me too! (Vegan in fact.)

Well, you didn't actually say that, so I'm assuming Wink

I'm afraid my recipes are limited to toast + spaghetti = spaghetti on toast

I am not currently a vegetarian. I tried once and failed miserably. I'd like to give it another shot but that's why I need some good recipes! I've tried a few things with tofu that I found via google search, but nothing that I've actually enjoyed. Sad

I just feel bad for the little animals and it weighs on my conscience.

(July 6, 2015 at 6:38 pm)Napoléon Wrote:

Are all women vegetarians or something?

Haha. I just meant women generally enjoy cooking more than men do, so more women would have more recipes to share!

-walsh

Sorry, I don't have any vegetarian recipes, except Vegetarian Pie:

"First peel a vegetarian . . ."

Hopefully someone here will be able to help you.

Wink
Dying to live, living to die.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Save the best for last person brewer 23 1807 September 16, 2021 at 2:56 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  They're all mad save thee and me... Gawdzilla Sama 9 762 September 9, 2020 at 8:36 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  Podcast recommendations please... arewethereyet 1 203 September 1, 2020 at 6:34 pm
Last Post: Rhizomorph13
  Secret Recipes onlinebiker 19 1544 July 10, 2019 at 11:38 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  [Serious] How do you get over your past mistakes? [Please Don't judge me] GODZILLA 12 1078 June 3, 2019 at 12:48 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Can you filthy foreigners please invite your friends? Losty 43 2846 May 1, 2019 at 2:42 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Do you have friends who don’t share your political views? Losty 13 1737 November 19, 2018 at 12:00 am
Last Post: GrandizerII
  somebody, Please Talk Sense into My Stupid Head. I Think I'm Getting Ready to Fuck Up Rhondazvous 30 2169 September 13, 2018 at 5:41 pm
Last Post: Rhondazvous
  Very low fat recipes purplepurpose 39 2460 August 21, 2018 at 4:17 pm
Last Post: Joods
  Gentlebeings, a salute, please. Gawdzilla Sama 13 1207 July 31, 2018 at 7:40 am
Last Post: Brian37