Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 6:48 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No Shit, Sherlock
No Shit, Sherlock
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/07/07...48102.html

Quote:Arizona Law That Banned Mexican-American Studies May Be Discriminatory, Court Rules

Ya Think?

BTW, the reference to John Huppenthal...the former superintendent of public instruction carried this little bit of baggage...in case you were wondering how much of a racist this cocksucker was.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Huppenthal

Quote:In June, 2014, an Arizona political blogger alleged that Huppenthal was the person behind pseudonyms used for several years to post anonymous comments on his blog, and other political websites.[19]
The anonymous comments referred to Huppenthal in the third-person, discussed subjects including abortion, the economy, education, child protection and race, and were overtly supportive of Huppenthal's actions and policies. Comments labeled critics as "evil scum," called people who receive public assistance "lazy pigs", and compared the work of the founder of Planned Parenthood to the actions of the Nazis. One group of comments included a call to shut down Spanish-language media: "We all need to stomp out balkanization. No spanish radio stations, no spanish billboards, no spanish tv stations, no spanish newspapers. This is America, speak English." And "I don't mind them selling Mexican food as long as the menus are mostly in English. And, I'm not being humorous or racist. A lot is at stake here."[20][21][22] Media outlets characterized the comments as "harsh," "inflammatory," and "racist screeds."[23][24]
On June 16, 2014, Phoenix television station KPNX broke the story, claiming that not only was Huppenthal responsible for the comments, but that he had posted many of them from his office at the Arizona Department of Education.[25] Although Huppenthal did not respond to KPNX's request for comment, two days after the story ran he held a news conference, where he admitted to making the comments, and hundreds of other anonymous posts on political blogs. He defended his positions, but apologized for his "hurtful" comments, stating "I sincerely regret if my comments have offended anyone.

He lost the primary to another silly twat who took over at the beginning of this year.
RE: No Shit, Sherlock
Quote:He defended his positions, but apologized for his "hurtful" comments, stating "I sincerely regret if my comments have offended anyone.

THAT'S NOT AN APOLOGY!!!!!

Fuxxake, but telling people you offended them by making offensive comments does not in any way, shape or form constitute
an apology.  Apologizing for hurtful comments looks something like, 'I'm sorry I was stupid enough to be a racist bunghole out loud and in public.'  An apology is regretting what YOU did, not regretting how other people reacted to what you did.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Since when is Mexican = Spanish?
Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you

Racist dickweed.

That wasn't even a real apology -_-
There's a lot of that in AZ.  Blacks are not even at the bottom of the totem pole.  That is reserved for Mexicans and Indians.
You know you're a douchebag with unpopular views when you have to support your points by engaging in sock-puppetry.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do conservatives believe the shit on Fox News? Spongebob 119 8833 August 31, 2021 at 1:41 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Lame Duck Shit Show brewer 46 2084 November 12, 2020 at 3:18 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Coming From Anyone Else This Would Just Be The Usual Nauseating Shit Minimalist 3 818 October 24, 2018 at 4:56 pm
Last Post: Joods
  Yeah, we Know. Pence Is A Piece of Shit, Too Minimalist 0 572 July 29, 2018 at 6:20 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Just heard this bat shit insane idea... Brian37 13 1568 July 20, 2018 at 9:46 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Fuck You, You Orange Piece of Shit Minimalist 24 3040 June 18, 2018 at 1:37 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  This Is The Kind Of Dumb Shit We Get Running in Arizona Minimalist 7 1205 May 20, 2018 at 8:15 am
Last Post: brewer
  Rand Paul Caves Like The Useless Shit He Is Minimalist 7 1681 April 23, 2018 at 8:55 pm
Last Post: The Industrial Atheist
  Lying Sack Of Shit Already Having Memory Problems Minimalist 38 5765 January 4, 2018 at 3:56 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Finally Fox [Faux] News is being called out for their shit NuclearEnergy 3 1460 December 16, 2017 at 12:11 am
Last Post: vulcanlogician