Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 16, 2024, 11:50 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Okay Girls.....Jesus Wants You to Fuck Like Bunnies
Okay Girls.....Jesus Wants You to Fuck Like Bunnies
Or so says asshole...probably a man.

http://www.rawstory.com/2015/07/right-wi...sus-happy/

Quote:Right-wing Christian ‘expert’ on feminism insists that submitting to marital rape makes Jesus happy

Quote:
Quote:“A woman who has sex with her husband, even when she does not feel like it, even when her husband is not doing everything he should, is doing EXACTLY what God wants her to do. She is living according to the Spirit, and not according to the flesh.”
There you have it, Christian wives … submitting to marital rape makes Jesus happy.
RE: Okay Girls.....Jesus Wants You to Fuck Like Bunnies
(July 12, 2015 at 11:09 am)Minimalist Wrote: Or so says asshole...probably a man.

Quote:Right-wing Christian ‘expert’ on feminism insists that submitting to marital rape makes Jesus happy

Quote:There you have it, Christian wives … submitting to marital rape makes Jesus happy.

How is submitting to sex rape?

Maybe you just have a different understand of the word, than rest of society.

https://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/re...-questions

Maybe you should define rape
Maybe you should get your head out of your fucking ass, drippy.
(July 12, 2015 at 11:21 am)Drich Wrote:
(July 12, 2015 at 11:09 am)Minimalist Wrote: Or so says asshole...probably a man.

How is submitting to sex rape?

The quote Min used was from a response to this:

Quote:In his July 11, 2015, post titled, “Is My Husband Raping Me?,” Mr. Biblical Gender Roles responds to an extremely distraught female reader whose husband frequently demands sex against her wishes, even when intercourse is painful for the wife.

You seem to love your wife, Drich. I think that you would be appalled if someone treated your daughters in the way that this woman claims her husband did.
Here is more:

Quote:“It depends. Had he just had sex with her in the last few days? Then perhaps he should have put her need to not experience more pain and discomfort ahead of his need for sex. But if she had been in pain for weeks or a month and he finally came to her and said ‘Babe I need this, I promise I will make it quick’ – then she should have put his need for sex above her need to not experience additional discomfort.”

Maybe I am naive but I  think that most Christians on this site will agree that this is abusive and a very degrading way to view your spouse.

If you are  randy and your spouse is in too much pain to have sex, there is a very fair alternative. Masturbation. It is a great way to relieve stress so that you can concentrate on helping the one in pain.

Quote:Even when a Christian wife submits to unwanted sex out of obedience to God, she still may not be fully pleasing the Lord, as Mr. Biblical Gender Roles concludes, “But it is very possible that even if she yields to him – there is still sin on her part. If she acts disgusted by him and acts like he has no right to have sex with her – then the sin lies squarely in her court.”

I have seen this viewpoint expressed on some other blogs. Not only is the woman supposed to be always sexually available to her husband but she has to do so joyfully. Rarely is the same advice given to men. So, if you are in too much pain to enjoy sex, you have to still have sex with your husband. Further, you have to pretend very hard that you are enjoying sex

I don't know why more fundamentalist wives don't snap and kill someone
(July 12, 2015 at 11:28 am)Nope Wrote:
(July 12, 2015 at 11:21 am)Drich Wrote: How is submitting to sex rape?

Quote:In his July 11, 2015, post titled, “Is My Husband Raping Me?,” Mr. Biblical Gender Roles responds to an extremely distraught female reader whose husband frequently demands sex against her wishes, even when intercourse is painful for the wife.

You seem to love your wife, Drich. I think that you would be appalled if someone treated your daughters in the way that this woman claims her husband did.

It's okay if jesus says so.
(July 12, 2015 at 11:28 am)Nope Wrote:

This command min and the artical refers to is a two way street. The husband's body is not his own and neither is the wife. Hers belongs to me and mine belongs to her.. If 'he' is going to invoke this command 'she' should as well
(July 12, 2015 at 11:45 am)Drich Wrote:
(July 12, 2015 at 11:28 am)Nope Wrote: The quote Min used was from a response to this:

This command min and the artical refers to is a two way street. The husband's body is not his own and neither is the wife. Hers belongs to me and mine belongs to her.. If 'he' is going to invoke this command 'she' should as well

How is she going to use the command if she is in pain and doesn't want to have sex in the first place? The article said that sex was painful.

Seriously, just masturbate. It is easy and takes care of a lot of stress. If your spouse is in that much pain, your attention should be on helping them get better.
They're actually advocating rape. Disgusting fucking sickos.

Bullshit.

If a woman held a gunpoint submits to sex, is it not rape? The situation is the same, but instead of a gun here we have psychological blackmail. In both cases a woman is forced to have sex against her will, and in both cases it is rape.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hi, I would like to tell you about Jesus Christ, the only way to God JacquelineDeane55 78 20888 June 10, 2017 at 9:46 am
Last Post: Fireball
  Why is it okay when God kills people? Cecelia 107 27449 May 19, 2017 at 9:11 am
Last Post: SteveII
  Girls drugged and abused at church-run home zebo-the-fat 20 2579 July 17, 2016 at 6:31 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Christians, what is it like to have a personal relationship with Jesus? GrandizerII 95 9015 July 16, 2016 at 1:43 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Do I sound like the "devil" to you? My mother thinks I speak like the devil... ReptilianPeon 60 9141 July 6, 2016 at 6:03 pm
Last Post: Nihilist Virus
  Christians, would you have saved Jesus, if you had he chance? Simon Moon 294 34225 July 2, 2016 at 11:23 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  Here You Go, Girls.... Minimalist 27 2909 May 2, 2016 at 4:22 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  As Dumb A Fuck As The Rest Of The Silly Hat Brigade Minimalist 12 3549 March 23, 2016 at 8:00 pm
Last Post: The Atheist
  Fuck Off, Xtians! Minimalist 94 20608 July 27, 2015 at 11:14 am
Last Post: Redbeard The Pink
  Fuck The Bible Minimalist 17 4290 July 14, 2015 at 4:10 am
Last Post: zebo-the-fat