Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 4:12 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Birther Shithead Smacked Down By Court
Birther Shithead Smacked Down By Court
No.  Not Trump.  The other birther shithead.  And in Texas, no less.

http://www.rawstory.com/2015/07/birther-...xas-judge/

Quote:Birther lawyer/dentist Orly Taitz has latest round of lawsuits against Obama smacked down by Texas judge

'Murrica.  The only thing we are #1 in is CRAZY.
RE: Birther Shithead Smacked Down By Court
(July 13, 2015 at 1:02 pm)Minimalist Wrote: 'Murrica.  The only thing we are #1 in is CRAZY.

No. That's probably number 3. Number 1 is engines. You Americans surely know how an engine should be made. Worship
[Image: OAsWbDZ.png]
Even in the last year of his second term, they're still going on about his birth certificate?
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

That's nothing. Professor is convinced that Obama is the Anti-Christ, so he and others like him will eventually move on to obsessing over Obama's death certificate after he passes. I suppose we'll have to call them "deathers" when it happens.
Some of the idiots who believe him to be the antichrist will probably quietly change their minds after he is no longer President.

"A wise man ... proportions his belief to the evidence."
— David Hume, An Enquiry Concerning Human Understanding, Section X, Part I.
They surely do not seem to have studied the pre-conditions for the anti-christ that are written into their own stupid fucking book.
They very often know very little about their book at all, so why should that aspect be any different?

"A wise man ... proportions his belief to the evidence."
— David Hume, An Enquiry Concerning Human Understanding, Section X, Part I.
Nothing they do or say surprises me.  My  "Give-a-Fuck" quota was surpassed long ago.

[Image: single_fuck.jpg]
(July 13, 2015 at 1:11 pm)Atheist_BG Wrote:
(July 13, 2015 at 1:02 pm)Minimalist Wrote: 'Murrica.  The only thing we are #1 in is CRAZY.

No. That's probably number 3. Number 1 is engines. You Americans surely know how an engine should be made. Worship

I definitely like the engine in your avatar. I had a few nice muscle cars when I was younger.
"Inside every Liberal there's a Totalitarian screaming to get out"

[Image: freddy_03.jpg]

Quote: JohnDG...
Quote:It was an awful mistake to characterize based upon religion. I should not judge any theist that way, I must remember what I said in order to change.
(July 13, 2015 at 2:09 pm)Pyrrho Wrote: Some of the idiots who believe him to be the antichrist will probably quietly change their minds after he is no longer President.

No doubt.  But in Professor's case, I specifically asked him more than once what would become of his conviction that Obama is the antichrist after he leaves office, and I never received a response.  Make of it what you will.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Innocence is not enough for the Supreme Court... Rev. Rye 7 502 May 27, 2022 at 6:20 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Navalny’s speech from court Fake Messiah 3 202 February 5, 2021 at 5:36 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Why you should fear Trump's pick for Supreme Court Judge Foxaèr 75 3951 October 31, 2020 at 10:52 am
Last Post: TaraJo
  Amy Coney Barnett officially confirmed as Supreme Court Justice Rev. Rye 33 1864 October 28, 2020 at 3:01 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Expanding The Supreme Court onlinebiker 94 3746 September 30, 2020 at 1:32 pm
Last Post: Secular Elf
  I'm Getting Real Down On Elizabeth Warren AFTT47 17 1554 November 3, 2019 at 8:11 am
Last Post: TaraJo
  UK Supreme Court: Suspending Parliament was unlawful zebo-the-fat 6 580 September 25, 2019 at 1:16 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Biden isn't going down GrandizerII 82 4476 August 16, 2019 at 3:33 am
Last Post: ReptilianPeon
  Meanwhile, Down on the Border Yonadav 6 794 March 11, 2019 at 12:44 pm
Last Post: Yonadav
  The further dumbing down of the POTUS Joods 6 865 September 20, 2018 at 7:42 pm
Last Post: Minimalist