Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 9:16 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cursing in Xtian
Cursing in Xtian
In the heat of the moment I often find myself cursing in xtian. I know it's a knee jerk response from my youth but still find it humorous. Usual ones are god dammit, fucking hell, jesus fucking christ.

I'd like to expand my curse vocabulary. Do you have any that you regularly use or are particularly offensive to the xtians?
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
RE: Cursing in Xtian
My fav is fuck the holy spirit up the ass with a rusty chainsaw and its mother too, but it's a bit lengthy when you've just stubbed your toe
(July 14, 2015 at 7:24 pm)Neimenovic Wrote: My fav is fuck the holy spirit up the ass with a rusty chainsaw and its mother too, but it's a bit lengthy when you've just stubbed your toe
Yeah, a bit lengthy but hilarious.
I try not to get too fancy.  It confuses the dolts.
Try one of these
http://youtu.be/TqTHmzMk0Cw
...Jesus H(itler) Tapdancing fucking christ that fucking hurt more than getting a rectal exam from the fucking hulk!

Smile
I reject your reality and substitute my own!
If you want to swear without swearing, just say "Jamaican Farthing!" sounds a bit dirty.
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
(July 14, 2015 at 7:15 pm)mh.brewer Wrote: In the heat of the moment I often find myself cursing in xtian. I know it's a knee jerk response from my youth but still find it humorous. Usual ones are god dammit, fucking hell, jesus fucking christ.

I'd like to expand my curse vocabulary. Do you have any that you regularly use or are particularly offensive to the xtians?

In the south the phrases, Bless your soul or I will pray for you can sometimes be used in the same manner that, fuck you, is used.

Sue:I parked in your spot, Miss Amelia and I am not moving
Amelia: Bless your soul, Miss Sue
One of the greatest southern curses is "Why dear, you look lovely."
(July 14, 2015 at 7:40 pm)Minimalist Wrote: I try not to get too fancy.  It confuses the dolts.
god dammit Min, I was kind of counting on you. Give me the unfancy.

(July 14, 2015 at 8:44 pm)BrokenQuill92 Wrote: One of the greatest southern curses is "Why dear, you look lovely."
Know I've heard it when in the south but never picked up on it. Got any blatantly offensive?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Xtian turned right freedomfromforum 3 1563 August 28, 2013 at 5:48 am
Last Post: CraigOfArabia