Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 2:17 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Planned Parenthood Sells Infant Body Parts
Video 
Callous and depraved. What kind of country allows this kind of inhumanity to continue?

RE: Planned Parenthood Sells Infant Body Parts
If the fetus is already aborted then I'm not sure what's the problem. Regulate it, tax it and let's move.
(July 14, 2015 at 9:14 pm)ChadWooters Wrote: Callous and depraved. What kind of country allows this kind of inhumanity to continue?

Big woop! So donated medical wastes are being used to further science and medicine, but the imaginary sky daddy wackos are afraid the baby parts are being sold to atheists for horderves at Obama parties?

I hope they can cure fundementia someday..
Find the cure for Fundementia!
Do you think PP is using dollars as some kind of incentive for more abortions or to offset the cost? You are severely disturbed and an idiot if you believe a word of this. The National Organ Transplant Act (federal law) prohibits selling organs and tissues. I'm sure big brother would be all over this like stink on shit if there were even an iota of truth to the story. You need to stop believing FOX news as truth just because it's on TV.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
I don't believe this, especially since most abortions happen really early anyway. They wouldn't be selling livers. They'd be selling stem cells. Which is actually beneficial, and i have no problem with it.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

Are they frying the livers. Mmmmmm. [Image: 013a3fe35b55f7a1dee942d85124c722.jpg]
Good Old Snopes:
http://m.snopes.com/pp-baby-parts-sale/

The Center for Medical Progress is an anti-abortion propaganda machine.
Snopes Wrote:The controversy prompted questions about the nature of the Center for Medical Progress, which describes itself as “a group of citizen journalists dedicated to monitoring and reporting on medical ethics and advances.” The organization’s Twitter and Facebook accounts are both just a few months old, and the only videos found on the group’s YouTube page are the two shown above, even though the organization has supposedly been engaged in a three-year long investigation. The group’s web site also initially presented nothing more than standard stem cell research-related articles from mid-2013 onwards, until it suddenly switched to its current “investigative” form.

The Doctor is discussing the cost of shipment and reimbursement ($30-$100--hardly black market baby part prices<---this is the "smoking gun" in the video) to patients that choose to donate their fetal blood (not always aborted fetuses, but sometimes cell rich maternal blood, which contains cell free fetal DNA, which is valuable to research scientists.)

Here's PP's Statement:
Planned Parenthood Wrote:In health care, patients sometimes want to donate tissue to scientific research that can help lead to medical breakthroughs, such as treatments and cures for serious diseases. Women at Planned Parenthood who have abortions are no different. At several of our health centers, we help patients who want to donate tissue for scientific research, and we do this just like every other high-quality health care provider does — with full, appropriate consent from patients and under the highest ethical and legal standards. There is no financial benefit for tissue donation for either the patient or for Planned Parenthood. In some instances, actual costs, such as the cost to transport tissue to leading research centers, are reimbursed, which is standard across the medical field.

A well funded group established for the purpose of damaging Planned Parenthood’s mission and services has promoted a heavily edited, secretly recorded videotape that falsely portrays Planned Parenthood’s participation in tissue donation programs that support lifesaving scientific research. Similar false accusations have been put forth by opponents of abortion services for decades. These groups have been widely discredited and their claims fall apart on closer examination, just as they do in this case.
--
“Deborah Nucatela was speculating on the range of reimbursement that patients can receive after stating they wish to donate any tissue after a procedure,” the organization wrote in a report.

“The promotional video mischaracterizing Planned Parenthood’s mission and services is made by a long time anti-abortion activist that has used deceptive and unethical video editing, and that has created a fake medical website as well as a fake human tissue website that purports to provide services to stem cell researchers,” the group wrote in a two-page statement.

It also provided several pages of background research about the organization’s use of donated fetal tissue, which it describes as “humanitarian undertaking that hold the potential to cure disease, save lives, and ameliorate suffering.”

The statement explains that Planned Parenthood affiliates can legally receive reimbursement from a tissue donation procedure for the “additional expenses related [to] tissue donation, which can vary based on individual circumstance,” but it does not go to staff members or providers.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
The christers won't be happy until the fetuses are dashed against the stones.

If we're going to do abortions, dammit, do it BIBLE STYLE !!!!
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

What really gets me is how she can talk about her own brutality while eating, i.e. “We’ve been very good at getting heart, lung, liver, because we know that, so I’m not gonna crush that part, I’m gonna basically crush below, I’m gonna crush above, and I’m gonna see if I can get it all intact.” It makes me sick. Propaganda machine or not, she said it and it's on tape. They alter their procedures solely on the ability to secure a better harvest of "tissue" but of course they only have the health of the mother in mind. Sure. No conflict of interest here.

As for the market value of the body parts:

[Image: Stem-express-1.jpg]

An you want me to believe that Stem Express doesn't provide any 'assistance' at all to PP. None. Not at all.

But surely the scientific research value of the practice justifies the means. Sure, Dr. Mengula, sure.
Boom:

Uncovering yet more lies

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/friendlyath...ver-video/
Dying to live, living to die.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Escalating violence as armed protests planned in all 50 state capitals TaraJo 64 3329 January 15, 2021 at 12:10 pm
Last Post: Spongebob
  Anthony Bourdain of CNN's Parts Unknown, dead at 61 Joods 43 3799 June 11, 2018 at 11:48 am
Last Post: SaStrike
  Planned Parenthood Under Investigation By DOJ A Theist 31 4574 December 11, 2017 at 7:40 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  Planned Parenthood against the black population Foxaèr 68 8634 August 26, 2016 at 3:59 pm
Last Post: Huggy Bear
  Milwaukee man planned mass shooting at temple Catholic_Lady 38 4889 January 29, 2016 at 12:29 am
Last Post: Sterben
  Attack at Planned Parenthood Clinic Catholic_Lady 341 52266 December 3, 2015 at 6:15 pm
Last Post: Cecelia
  Anonymous uncovers information about ISIS attacks that are planned for Sunday Heat 13 3091 November 23, 2015 at 5:14 am
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  Planned Parenthood Chief Testifies Before Congress brewer 30 5484 October 17, 2015 at 7:33 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Attack on Planned Parenthood Brakeman 3 1181 January 24, 2015 at 9:56 am
Last Post: dyresand