Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 7:34 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is it really a war?
Is it really a war?
http://youtu.be/7atfmtttKH8
RE: Is it really a war?
One of a myriad of delusions which beset theists. 

Especially jesus freaks.  They always think they are being persecuted.  Assholes.
Fantasy is necessarily at war with reality. But there are mental gymnasts who'll be sure to say otherwise
More like an extermination.
(July 18, 2015 at 4:14 pm)BrokenQuill92 Wrote: http://youtu.be/7atfmtttKH8

if you mean war you mean a one sided fight. 

religion = caveman with a club

science = F14 Tomcat with full payload.
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
I'm not sure I'd call it war. How about calling it a love/hate relationship? A lot of religions and religious people love some parts of science and tech (electricity, transportation, TV, not having to poop outdoors,.....). They'd just like the science that doesn't support their belief to stay in the closet. It's when they have to confront the disparities of their belief in the light of some science, science that sheds light on the errors of their delusion, that when there is a problem. They either get enraged and attempt to fight or stick their heads in the sand.

I'm not a war with the religious or believers. It's not a fair fight. Their posts on this sight should be evidence enough.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
It's only a war because religionists made it a war. Many religious people have zero interest in "truth" despite anything they may claim. They continue to lie about people such as Olivera Petrovich (*cough* Hamza Tzortis *cough*).

Can moths fight a war against the flame?
[Image: bbb59Ce.gif]

(September 17, 2015 at 4:04 pm)Parkers Tan Wrote: I make change in the coin tendered. If you want courteous treatment, behave courteously. Preaching at me and calling me immoral is not courteous behavior.
A war implies both sides have a roughly equal chance of winning.
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM
(July 18, 2015 at 6:41 pm)Iroscato Wrote: A war implies both sides have a roughly equal chance of winning.

Not necessarily, people fight hopeless battles all the time.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The War of 1812! chimp3 70 7883 May 12, 2018 at 2:12 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  NDE of future war of demons masquerading as aliens scoobysnack 73 25661 June 12, 2017 at 10:10 pm
Last Post: Cecelia
  Yahweh Volcano Fire God of War: Updated TheJackel 17 11607 February 21, 2015 at 4:19 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  World war 3 lifesagift 94 21915 September 22, 2014 at 8:21 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Christianity and Islam, religions of peace or war. JohnDG 16 10593 September 16, 2012 at 10:54 pm
Last Post: System of Solace
Thumbs Down Another example of the religious war on science Miami_Marlins_fan 29 7187 April 27, 2012 at 9:17 pm
Last Post: yoda55
  Yahweh: The worshiping of a Volcano / fire GOD of War. TheJackel 52 31684 April 14, 2012 at 1:48 am
Last Post: TheJackel
  Al Qaeda tells China's Uyghurs to prepare for holy war leo-rcc 28 7634 October 14, 2009 at 12:36 pm
Last Post: Meatball