Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 10:52 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New personal rule...
New personal rule...
"Never read the fucking comments". That's my new resolution. Not on Youtube, on Facebook, news articles, anywhere. For the infinite abyss that is stupidity can only be tolerated for so long...
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM
RE: New personal rule...
Do not read this.
DAMMIT LP.
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM
What about Amazon reviews though?

http://www.buzzfeed.com/annanorth/the-26....yp8Yzn4dA
This isn't a comment, so feel free to read it.

No comment.
I can't remember where this verse is from, I think it got removed from canon:

"I don't hang around with mostly men because I'm gay. It's because men are better than women. Better trained, better equipped...better. Just better! I'm not gay."

For context, this is the previous verse:

"Hi Jesus" -robvalue
http://www.amazon.com/AutoExec-Wheelmate...CNXY2HBWAD
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
I thought that was the first rule of youtube, and other sites. never read the comments!
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

Read the comments for therapy!
Just think, you could've been one of them!
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
(July 18, 2015 at 6:45 pm)Iroscato Wrote: "Never read the fucking comments". That's my new resolution. Not on Youtube, on Facebook, news articles, anywhere. For the infinite abyss that is stupidity can only be tolerated for so long...

So, how long have you been online?  One week?  Two weeks?  Maybe three weeks?  That should be enough to tell you not to read the comments unless you wish to enter a sewer.

"A wise man ... proportions his belief to the evidence."
— David Hume, An Enquiry Concerning Human Understanding, Section X, Part I.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Your personal decision Foxaèr 7 836 February 21, 2023 at 1:54 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Headaches and your Personal Experience. Disagreeable 26 865 February 11, 2022 at 12:54 pm
Last Post: Duty
Bug Is your personal web site malicious? JohnMBauer 8 677 May 24, 2020 at 7:38 pm
Last Post: Succubus#2
  I applied Rule #10 onlinebiker 12 1152 January 7, 2020 at 7:10 pm
Last Post: Mr Greene
  Advice on a personal matter Sterben 39 3966 April 7, 2017 at 1:24 am
Last Post: Sterben
  I Approve Highly Of The Clickbait Rule. Edwardo Piet 55 4922 February 7, 2017 at 10:12 am
Last Post: Cyberman
  Rule of Thumb BrianSoddingBoru4 33 3551 September 7, 2015 at 10:02 am
Last Post: Redbeard The Pink
  post pic of your workspace/pc area/personal lair Marsellus Wallace 33 4914 September 2, 2015 at 4:38 am
Last Post: Marsellus Wallace
  Why I don't approach on a more personal level Foxaèr 12 2021 May 27, 2015 at 10:22 am
Last Post: JuliaL
  The "strike" and my personal opinion Foxaèr 36 5084 April 16, 2015 at 2:27 am
Last Post: DeadChannel