Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 6:00 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eeeehhhh everything's different...
Eeeehhhh everything's different...
... and I'm scared.
My mobile version is drastically different than about a minute ago. Did I miss an announcement?

Actually it looks kind of cool, but I no longer have some old options I'd like back. But I have some new options that are cool.
RE: Eeeehhhh everything's different...
An early herald of Jesus return ??
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Agh! AAAAAARGH!

I...sort of like it.
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM
P. sure your phone's about to cost you a couple of hundred bucks.

Tiberius is up to something unannounced, methinks.
Yep, he's been makimg changes in the mobile theme.

Any breakage, grab a screenshot and post that and a description of the problem in Bug Reports.
I like the drop down menu. But since Tapatalk just added kudos and more moderation options in last night's update, I have little reason to use the mobile version any longer.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Let's be different Foxaèr 38 2346 August 17, 2023 at 12:38 am
Last Post: no one
  Countries have different names in different languages Dundee 22 1972 June 26, 2021 at 2:20 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  A Different Brand of Idiot onlinebiker 39 1425 July 21, 2020 at 11:02 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  I don't hate everything my species does. Brian37 17 2615 March 20, 2019 at 5:05 am
Last Post: Little lunch
  The Different Economic and Political Systems Mechaghostman2 0 203 February 18, 2019 at 10:07 pm
Last Post: Mechaghostman2
  Shut Everything Down - Barack Obama Just Won The Internet BrianSoddingBoru4 30 2651 August 5, 2018 at 1:26 am
Last Post: Ravenshire
  The "I want to be different" mentality Foxaèr 29 3914 July 5, 2017 at 4:45 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  People who otta just shut the fuck up because EVERYTHING they say sets me off vorlon13 35 4902 January 7, 2017 at 10:34 am
Last Post: brewer
  I was wrong about everything. Foxaèr 15 1849 April 2, 2016 at 4:38 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Trans-FUCKING-everything BrokenQuill92 122 12243 October 5, 2015 at 2:31 pm
Last Post: Godscreated