Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 10:57 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fat Ass proposes genocide
Fat Ass proposes genocide
So Fatty McFatAss thinks we're making the bible look bigoted. Um nope, you're doing that all on your own. And quite well I might add.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_f...55081&_rdr
RE: Fat Ass proposes genocide
Fuck Feuerstein. He's a dishonest piece of shit, who gets his ass handed to him by atheists on a silver platter on Youtube, and just keeps on babbling his bullshit to his cult following.
Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' -Isaac Asimov-
(July 20, 2015 at 4:30 pm)Salacious B. Crumb Wrote: Fuck Feuerstein. He's a dishonest piece of shit, who gets his ass handed to him by atheists on a silver platter on Youtube, and just keeps on babbling his bullshit to his cult following.

Pretty much.  Uninteresting and when he's proven wrong he gets loud, instead of presenting anything new.
I reject your reality and substitute my own!
We see that around here from jesus' fan club.
I love that his stupid fans gave him 20,000 dollars to buy an HD camera, and he still uses his shitty cell phone camera in portrait.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
Lol. That old sillyhead motherfucker? He's so unintentionally hilarious
Why is it generally the religious people who want to kill whole groups of people, yet think they're the good guys. If it's not someone worshiping Yahweh, it's dictators acting like he does.

Don't remove homosexuality in the bible. It helps show how outdated and wrong it is.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

Hey I thought we weren't going to mention each others extra weight. Way to go, girl.

[j/k]
Loonies don't count
(July 20, 2015 at 5:14 pm)SteelCurtain Wrote: I love that his stupid fans gave him 20,000 dollars to buy an HD camera, and he still uses his shitty  cell phone camera in portrait.

Hey, you gotta get the message of christ out somehow.. You can't use a $100 camera that would work perfectly fine.. Nothing but the best, for the king of the jews. Jeebus appreciates that kind of thing. Too bad he never walked the earth when cameras were around, christianity would practically not exist, but some other bullshit religion would have taken its place.
Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' -Isaac Asimov-

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  2024 GOP hopeful Vivek Ramaswamy proposes raising voting age to 25 LinuxGal 11 1014 August 20, 2023 at 2:39 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Biden recognizes the Armenian genocide Fake Messiah 3 375 April 25, 2021 at 5:28 pm
Last Post: chimp3
  What is that fat Orange fuck hiding ? GODZILLA 35 2879 February 18, 2019 at 12:41 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  One Ass-Kicking And Republicunt Marsha Blackburn Changes Her Tune Minimalist 6 986 August 14, 2018 at 1:57 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Yeah, yeah. Don't Let The Door Hit You In The Ass On The Way Out Minimalist 0 627 March 31, 2018 at 12:51 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  Seems Roy Moore Got Tired of Waiting For Jesus To Get Off His Ass Minimalist 32 5566 January 3, 2018 at 2:22 pm
Last Post: A Theist
  And Lewandowski Was One Of His Biggest Ass Kissers Minimalist 4 653 December 2, 2017 at 10:56 pm
Last Post: Whateverist
  Mila Kunis Gets A Big Fat Bucket Of Cool Points BrianSoddingBoru4 0 485 November 3, 2017 at 7:10 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  The WLB's Boy Gets His Ass Kicked in 'Bama Minimalist 3 726 September 26, 2017 at 11:31 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Is There Any Drumpf Appointee Who Doesn't Have Putin's Dick Up His Ass? Minimalist 34 7855 March 4, 2017 at 9:12 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb