Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 2:53 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ask Me About what my Franchise is About
As me anything you want to about what I do and about my franchise of Wogglebug Productions is all about. I am a screenwriter, published writer, and moviemaker and animator in 3D animation. Above all I am a visionary and aspiring to be a success.
RE: Ask Me About what my Franchise is About
What do you think about the slow death of 2D animation?
What is your franchise about?
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

You're taking it too far. Might want to work on that.
(July 22, 2015 at 5:41 pm)Alex K Wrote: What is your franchise about?

To answer the first question, I simply just believe it is right to move on to 3D animation, just as we long ago moved on from black-and-white to technicolor, and from silent to sound. 

Now to answer the second question: The franchise, WogglebugProductions, is centered on a character named Mr. H.M. Wogglebug T.E.. It is aimed toward general audiences, and I hope that children will find him an inspirational role model through both my picture books and my animated movies that I will release directly to DVD when they are completed. I have a total of 10 feature-length movies planned, and 20 short movies. And at least 30 to 40 picture books.

Mr. Wogglebug's franchise is about childrens education in ways that help them learn life skills and also how to think for themselves and in critical ways and to help them gain healthy self-esteem. His movies and picture books mostly take place in a fantasy environment in a land called Genoma. A seven-year old girl named Sylvie from America enters Genoma via a magic key and from there she and Mr. Wogglebug set on an intertwining journey in which they grow up together. That is, the Wogglebug helps Sylvie in the aforementioned ways that I hope many children can find inspiration and value from, while the Wogglebug gains the status in his own world his heart is set on gaining and in all the right ways. He achieves respect through honesty, courage, perseverance, courtesy, kindness, loyalty, and humility. And learns wisdom comes from intelligence through honesty and good intentions, deep unconditional love, optimism in the sheer joy of being alive, and natural growth. 

There are also two movies as sort of "bookends" that exhibit his personal growth. In the first one he enters the real world by accident and suffers from being a stranger in a strange land. But in the spirit of the best family movies, this doesn't stop him from being a hero by the end in how he changes the lives of an ailing family for the better. Then in the final movie he returns to the real world when the three children he knows have all become adults and they bring him into the world intentionally to help them. And having gained a ton of wisdom from his adventures with Sylvie and being able to remember the experience he endured from before in the real world he is able to be a true hero all around now by intention.

The Wogglebug is wise and lovable character who is meant to show that heroes can use brains instead of brawn to save themselves and others, and that real family comes from the imprints on the hearts of those you touched along the path of life. The Wogglebug is a gentleman, a philosopher, a scholar, and a student in his won right all at once.

I work with a really excellent voice actor for my movies and short films starring the Wogglebug and have a professional picture book artist illustrating for me. I'd like to show pictures of what he looks like in them, if I can figure out how to embed images.

In case the picture won't show:Picture Gallery

[Image: picture-gallery.html]
I'm waiting for 4D to come out.
You're a published writer and you came up with "Ask Me About what my Franchise is About"?

Maybe I still have a shot! Big Grin
I can't remember where this verse is from, I think it got removed from canon:

"I don't hang around with mostly men because I'm gay. It's because men are better than women. Better trained, better equipped...better. Just better! I'm not gay."

For context, this is the previous verse:

"Hi Jesus" -robvalue
Wow Alex, thanks soooo much.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.

[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
(July 22, 2015 at 10:30 pm)Jörmungandr Wrote:

Ras, that reminds me of the best weekend I've ever had in my life!
saw Devo, Ultravox and Mike Oldfield on the Fri, Sat and Sun!  Good memories....
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.