Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 8:27 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are your favorite foods?
What are your favorite foods?
List your favorites!

Soup Creamy tomato

Salad chicken cob

Sandwich Italian sub

Seafood crab stew

Beef medium rare steak

Pork slow roasted pork with pickles

Chicken orange chicken

Other Poultry Peking duck

Other Meat fried moose

Pizza extra cheesy pepperoni

Ice cream coffee with Heath bar

Pastry
Sfogliatella

Movies twizzlers and milkduds

Grandma peach cobbler

Mom meatloaf and baked macaroni

Guilty Pleasure flamin' hot potato chips
RE: What are your favorite foods?
favorite meals:
1- pasta with meatballs
2- fish and chips
3- stew with pasta
4- extremely hot Stuff
5- mac n cheese

Hidden stash : chocolate chili flavour
now I gotta have something to eat.
Hamburger with the lot when the good Mrs can't be bothered cooking.
Otherwise, stews with rice pasta, veggie soups, greek salad.
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
I hate all food ._.
even nice berry waffles?
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
The most of the things I like are Bulgarian meals which I can not even translate, so I'll only stick to what Americans understand: McDonalds. A few weeks ago I tried Burger King but it was crap - both indelicious and expensive. McDonalds is a lot better.
[Image: OAsWbDZ.png]
(July 23, 2015 at 4:24 am)Atheist_BG Wrote: The most of the things I like are Bulgarian meals which I can not even translate, so I'll only stick to what Americans understand: McDonalds. A few weeks ago I tried Burger King but it was crap - both indelicious and expensive. McDonalds is a lot better.

That's a bit insulting. I'm sure my poor American brain can understand descriptions of food.
bbq, m-r
chocolate
cake
icecream
any kind of junkfood except french-fries
Quote:To know yet to think that one does not know is best; Not to know yet to think that one knows will lead to difficulty.
- Lau Tzu

Join me on atheistforums Slack Cool Shades (pester tibs via pm if you need invite) Tongue

(July 23, 2015 at 3:55 am)ignoramus Wrote: even nice berry waffles?

Well I don't 'hate' hate them....
(July 23, 2015 at 4:34 am)BrokenQuill92 Wrote:
(July 23, 2015 at 4:24 am)Atheist_BG Wrote: The most of the things I like are Bulgarian meals which I can not even translate, so I'll only stick to what Americans understand: McDonalds. A few weeks ago I tried Burger King but it was crap - both indelicious and expensive. McDonalds is a lot better.

That's a bit insulting. I'm sure my poor American brain can understand descriptions of food.
I didn't mean to insult you but if I tell you I like "tarrator" you wouldn't understand what it is because there's no single English word for it. The dictionary says it's "yoghurt and chopped cucumber soup" which is simply a description of it and it's not even close to being accurate because it's supposed to be cold when you eat it. Our language has many single-word names for different meals and none of them can be translated. I can only tell you the descriptions of them. Like "Mousaka" which is stewed first and then baked potatoes with minced meat. Or "banitza" which is a special type of dough for baking and this "banitza" can contain anything you can imagine but mostly it contains cheese and/or spinach.
If you have never eaten such meals, you wouldn't understand their names, which is what I meant and not to insult you.
[Image: OAsWbDZ.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Who's your favorite serial killer? Foxaèr 9 640 October 6, 2022 at 12:51 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  What's your favorite Weather app? Jehanne 13 1065 July 20, 2022 at 4:29 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Your favorite species. Brian37 43 1772 August 11, 2021 at 1:03 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Your favorite meat approximation? Gawdzilla Sama 31 1503 August 29, 2020 at 10:07 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Your Favorite Religious/ Scriptural Quotes chimp3 37 3799 May 6, 2020 at 11:44 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Your favorite type of Dog Docto021 23 1430 May 6, 2019 at 10:08 pm
Last Post: Sal
  Where's your favorite place to travel to? EgoDeath 21 1950 March 2, 2019 at 9:44 pm
Last Post: Yonadav
  Your all-time favorite hallucination? Gawdzilla Sama 43 2773 September 29, 2018 at 4:47 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  What's Your Favorite Bird Amarok 65 6579 July 24, 2018 at 11:33 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Your favorite fruit? Foxaèr 64 9466 April 24, 2018 at 10:28 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet