Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 3:03 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lewis Black on Trump 2012
Lewis Black on Trump 2012
and nothing has changed!

http://thedailyshow.cc.com/videos/dlpw9d...trump-2012
RE: Lewis Black on Trump 2012
“Use good admirals instead of bad admirals, the guy is a military genius!” lol. Lewis Black is a cool dude.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Trump would be the republican running for president in 2016. I’ve been watching him in interviews, and he appears very strong. He claims to not be a politician, and that he’ll get things done. He appears as if he’s not going to take shit from anyone. He appears that he’s going to do what he says he’s going to do. I use the word “appears”, because he does do that very well, and I think many people will eat that shit right up. I think people will compare him to Reagan, when talking about his strength. The only things that will hold him back, is if he starts to come across as too much of an asshole or a bully, (too late, I know). If, he doesn’t say too many more things like, “I’m going to build a wall on the border of Mexico, and make the Mexicans pay for it.” then he may have a shot. The birther thing will hurt him a tad too, but… The thing about Trump, is that his name is already known worldwide. Everyone knows who he is, and what he has accomplished. If he can cut the bully persona, he has a shot (No, I’m not rooting for him in this election.) Either way, I really feel he’s going to be the talk of the debates, unless he drops out again like a douche bag.
Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' -Isaac Asimov-
He's an asshole.  He can't help himself when he starts running his mouth.
Yeah, I agree. He can't help himself, it just comes spewing out in unfiltered fashion. I am hoping that he does say something worse than the Obama birth certificate and the Mexican border wall, but that is something that doesn't need hope, that is a given. It will be entertaining nonetheless.
Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' -Isaac Asimov-
How can anyone take him seriously with that hair cut?
Just shave it off man it's the only graceful way when you have hair like that.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

(July 26, 2015 at 4:37 am)downbeatplumb Wrote: How can anyone take him seriously with that hair cut?
Just shave it off man it's the only graceful way when you have hair like that.

I know, seriously.. Get hair plugs or a very convincing looking toupee, I don't know what he's thinking. Maybe he's too focused on money and power to give a fuck. Everyone just kisses his ass when they're right there by his side.
The fact that Trump is even the presidential race, shows you that sad state of the republican party and just how bat-shit crazy they have become.
(July 26, 2015 at 3:00 am)Minimalist Wrote: He's an asshole.  He can't help himself when he starts running his mouth.

He is an asshole who is full of himself and can't take personal criticism. All the commentators say that if Trump is attacked he retaliates aggressively. Look at what he did to Lindsey Graham. Publically showing Graham's phone number, now that is total asshole right there.
"The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."--Thomas Jefferson
My hope is that Trump gets the nomination, runs, and suffers such a cataclysmic defeat that the GOP is forced to undergo a massive shift more to the center as damage control

Of course this is a fool's hope, and we all know they'll probably try Arcane Majick Moste Foule to literally necromance the corpse of Reagan to run in 2020 in response.
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM
The business class will support him. The religious right will detest him. The best hope for a Democrat is that he runs as an independant.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SPOILER ALERT: Black Mirror - Bandersnatch (Interactive Movie) GrandizerII 0 220 December 29, 2018 at 1:22 am
Last Post: GrandizerII
Tongue Let's talk Black Mirror season 4 Aoi Magi 23 3687 January 15, 2018 at 9:35 am
Last Post: GrandizerII
  Lewis Black On The Inauguration Minimalist 0 520 January 19, 2017 at 3:28 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Black Mirror Foxaèr 19 3155 December 11, 2016 at 1:07 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Code Black c172 0 564 October 1, 2015 at 12:46 am
Last Post: c172
  Double standards? white guy gets shot by black cop in a similar situation days apart Drich 49 12321 September 2, 2014 at 3:32 pm
Last Post: Zack
  Yo Wife Is Havin My Black Baby Yahweh 0 1037 April 2, 2014 at 6:52 pm
Last Post: Yahweh
  Black lipstick BrokenQuill92 12 2448 January 16, 2014 at 8:29 pm
Last Post: rexbeccarox
  Why do Black Christians Hate Atheists Yahweh 33 8000 January 3, 2014 at 11:43 pm
Last Post: Belac Enrobso
  Black Friday vs "Good" Friday" Yahweh 0 745 November 28, 2013 at 7:51 pm
Last Post: Yahweh