Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 6:08 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scott Lively converts an alien species
Wink 
Scott Lively converts an alien species
The famous evangelical minister Scott Lively whose famous for the Ugandan "kill all the gays" legislation, http://www.slate.com/blogs/outward/2014/...erica.html has contacted and converted an alien species to his church. Evidently the new church members are the most enthusiastic of all.

[Image: 2hhheds.jpg]

It's only funny if you know Scott Lively is famous for encouraging the extermination of gays and lesbians... actually now that i think about it its still not that funny.
[Image: jha7gg.jpg]
RE: Scott Lively converts an alien species
I don't know who that is, but it's funny enough for me Smile
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
Was that r2 d2? I loved him in star trek!

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

(July 27, 2015 at 12:57 pm)downbeatplumb Wrote: Was that r2 d2? I loved him in star trek!

Daleks - I'm not entirely sure how they're spelled, but it's a rather famous species from Dr Who.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
Daleks are secretly governing North Korea these days.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(July 27, 2015 at 2:34 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: Daleks are secretly governing North Korea these days.

North Korea? No they have to be ruling Uganda, and maybe the baptist and Mormon churches though I have no evidence of that, its just a hunch based on their politics.

On a hilarious side note, did you know if you don't capitalize mormon spell checker wants to change it to moron? I just discovered mine does anyway, I think the computers are starting to outsmart people.
[Image: jha7gg.jpg]
(July 27, 2015 at 12:57 pm)downbeatplumb Wrote: Was that r2 d2? I loved him in star trek!

You just made my temple vein pop.
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM

No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
Anytime I see characters from Red Dwarf used I get all warm and fuzzy inside.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(August 5, 2015 at 11:38 pm)Iroscato Wrote:

You just made my temple vein pop.

That was the desired effect. Big Grin

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Alien Question for Everyone The Valkyrie 8 765 May 29, 2018 at 4:41 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  The Undeniable Phenomenon of Alien Abductions The Valkyrie 52 8022 August 17, 2017 at 7:00 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Assume alien unicorns want human sacrifice Tea Earl Grey Hot 11 6431 March 26, 2013 at 2:33 am
Last Post: paulpablo