Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 5:55 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Biblical Insults
Biblical Insults
Something useful for a debate on scripture Angel

Quote:Behold, thou shalt be as welcome as a fart in the queen's bedchamber, O thou of little faith!

http://ship-of-fools.com/curse/
RE: Biblical Insults
who told?
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
Dems fightin words, Vic.

Quote:Woe unto thee, thou love-child of Methuselah, for you will be pursued into the mountains by sex-mad baboons!
I can't remember where this verse is from, I think it got removed from canon:

"I don't hang around with mostly men because I'm gay. It's because men are better than women. Better trained, better equipped...better. Just better! I'm not gay."

For context, this is the previous verse:

"Hi Jesus" -robvalue
Lol! That was a good belly laugh Big Grin

But srsly, watch out for them baboons

[Image: fAokpVw.jpg]
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
What? Hanging on a cross is the best you got? Come on man, everybody's done that. That's so 100BC.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
I am worried these insults might seem like actual commandments to the intended recipients...
Quote:To know yet to think that one does not know is best; Not to know yet to think that one knows will lead to difficulty.
- Lau Tzu

Join me on atheistforums Slack Cool Shades (pester tibs via pm if you need invite) Tongue

'Shove your fucking bible up your ass.'
(July 29, 2015 at 12:13 pm)Minimalist Wrote: 'Shove your fucking bible up your ass.'

And then blow Jesus out of it, amirite? c:
and finally wipe up with it and we're all good ...
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Ten modern biblical plagues ignoramus 8 648 May 1, 2018 at 7:08 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Nerdy insults. Gawdzilla Sama 52 7071 April 3, 2017 at 8:00 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  The Biblical Noah is a Time Lord Mechaghostman2 12 2150 April 20, 2016 at 6:16 am
Last Post: robvalue