Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 12:11 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Esquilax Turns Red
Esquilax Turns Red
After the loss of LastPoet from the staff, we have promoted Esquilax from his current moderator position to join us as a new administrator.

Please join me in congratulating him on his new position amongst the staff.

Congratulations Esquilax!

- Tiberius
RE: Esquilax Turns Red
Saw one of his posts just now, looked at the username and went all 'HOLY SHIT HE LVLD UP'

Congratulations, Esq!! Good job!! You'll do great as our new overlord Big Grin

Congratulation waffles for you!

[Image: waffle-sprinkles.jpg]

Extra sprinkles c:
That was unexpected Tongue

Congrats dude. You will make a good job Wink
Yay to our new dark master. All hail the great-red-one
Quote:To know yet to think that one does not know is best; Not to know yet to think that one knows will lead to difficulty.
- Lau Tzu

Join me on atheistforums Slack Cool Shades (pester tibs via pm if you need invite) Tongue

Congrats. Thanks for taking on the responsibility. We are an unruly lot.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
[Image: 22937170.jpg]
Dying to live, living to die.
Congrats!
Woot! Esquilax leavin' us mods in the dust! Congratz, well deserved mate. Now, do I get to be replaced as newbie mod? I'd like the shit to have a little further downhill to roll... Tongue
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
Congrats Esq! Big Grin
"Every luxury has a deep price. Every indulgence, a cosmic cost. Each fiber of pleasure you experience causes equivalent pain somewhere else. This is the first law of emodynamics [sic]. Joy can be neither created nor destroyed. The balance of happiness is constant.

Fact: Every time you eat a bite of cake, someone gets horsewhipped.

Facter: Every time two people kiss, an orphanage collapses.

Factest: Every time a baby is born, an innocent animal is severely mocked for its physical appearance. Don't be a pleasure hog. Your every smile is a dagger. Happiness is murder.

Vote "yes" on Proposition 1321. Think of some kids. Some kids."
Congratulations Esquilax! I just knew you were due to be picked. Congratulations.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Congratulations to Esquilax, our newest moderator Rayaan 73 14545 November 5, 2013 at 3:00 pm
Last Post: pocaracas