Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 1:17 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ultra-Orthodox Jewish Man Stabs Six At Jerusalem Gay Pride March
http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2015/07/..._hp_ref=uk

Quote:An Ultra-Orthodox Jewish man stabbed several people at a gay pride parade in central Jerusalem, according to Israeli police. Spokeswoman Luba Samri says the attack took place on Thursday evening. Eli Bin of Israel's emergency service said six young people were wounded, two of them seriously.

Why are all religious fundamentalists the biggest shits?

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

RE: Ultra-Orthodox Jewish Man Stabs Six At Jerusalem Gay Pride March
(July 30, 2015 at 1:29 pm)downbeatplumb Wrote: http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2015/07/..._hp_ref=uk

Quote:An Ultra-Orthodox Jewish man stabbed several people at a gay pride parade in central Jerusalem, according to Israeli police. Spokeswoman Luba Samri says the attack took place on Thursday evening. Eli Bin of Israel's emergency service said six young people were wounded, two of them seriously.

Why are all religious fundamentalists the biggest shits?

Like father like son
How will we know, when the morning comes, we are still human? - 2D

Don't worry, my friend.  If this be the end, then so shall it be.
Perfect response to this thread.

http://atheistforums.org/thread-35113.html

Answer, they're all nuts. Taken to it's extreme, there's no such thing as the better or worse religion. They all go the whole mile once their version of god takes over their lives.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
I don't know if he's crazy because he's religious or if he's religious because he's crazy, but DAMN someone lock that fucker up.
Quote:Why are all religious fundamentalists the biggest shits?

The answer is included in the question.
If some doesn't like homosexuality then they should not be a homosexual. Why stab people? I don't get it.
(July 30, 2015 at 3:23 pm)KUSA Wrote: If some doesn't like homosexuality then they should not be a homosexual. Why stab people? I don't get it.

That's why I think it's the guys that are suppressing homosexual thoughts that are the most vehement denires of gay rights. They've projected their own self-hatred onto those that aren't afraid to own up to their true sexuality.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
I could make a bad kosher joke but nah
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
I suspect we have a conceit, at least in the US, that the Jewish religion isn't "that bad".

Probably because most Jews in the US don't actually practice what the OT teaches.

Then, when some crazy mo-fo goes all Biblical it's a bit bracing to realize fundy Judaism is just as dangerous and nutty as all the rest.

God says we's got no truck with them thar gays, so stab away. Stab away the gay.
(July 30, 2015 at 3:23 pm)KUSA Wrote: If some doesn't like homosexuality then they should not be a homosexual. Why stab people? I don't get it.

I think the answer is "jesus."  Although probably not in Jerusalem.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ultra-Othodox Rabbis still giving babies herpes CapnAwesome 8 1604 January 4, 2018 at 11:42 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  Women in 'marginal' Jewish sect told not to drive ReptilianPeon 8 2266 May 29, 2015 at 3:19 pm
Last Post: Jenny A
  Jewish Funamentalists and Segregation Jenny A 12 3435 January 7, 2015 at 8:09 pm
Last Post: abaris
  Iran unveils a memorial honoring Jewish heroes Mystic 2 1468 December 20, 2014 at 10:57 am
Last Post: dyresand
  What is Jewish Atheism? theyear12013 12 6043 December 9, 2013 at 12:22 am
Last Post: theyear12013
  Jewish Creationism Eilonnwy 3 2884 August 15, 2010 at 9:08 am
Last Post: solja247