Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 5:35 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ask an emotionally confused bloke.
Ask an emotionally confused bloke.
Go on, ask me anything. Although I may get confused.
RE: Ask an emotionally confused bloke.
Are you as confused as I am? 'Tis the question Tongue
"Adulthood is like looking both ways before you cross the road, and then getting hit by an airplane"  - sarcasm_only

"Ironically like the nativist far-Right, which despises multiculturalism, but benefits from its ideas of difference to scapegoat the other and to promote its own white identity politics; these postmodernists, leftists, feminists and liberals also use multiculturalism, to side with the oppressor, by demanding respect and tolerance for oppression characterised as 'difference', no matter how intolerable."
- Maryam Namazie

I don't know I am too confused to tell.
I need clarity, is it OK if I move on ??
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

If you confuse a cat, will it get better?
The one in the skit did.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(July 31, 2015 at 1:22 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: The one in the skit did.

Nothing gets passed Vorlon!
Past? I am confused.
Huh?? Huh

I bet you can't outconfuse me!!
I am confused as to decipher who is more or less or equally confused.

I am confused as to what perhaps metaconfusion is hence my double meta confusion now????

And now I have my own highly confusing post self-confusing me - right here right now - to deal with??????? Supposedly ???? Perhaps if that has meaning or perhaps not if or if not it does or doesn't or not? Maybe not maybe? Maybe maybe not?

Possibly???????

Impossible.

Yes no ineffable????

Wait what????

Note to self: Huh???

WHAT?????????????? Or whatnot. WTF WHAT???? Confused in a sea of confusion or not confused at all???? No idea too confused to tell.

Yes idea.

No what?????