Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 5:45 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The king has no Kenyan blood
The king has no Kenyan blood
One day I will get back to our unfinished debate about Obama's fraudulent past. But meanwhile, here's a little ammo:

https://twitter.com/JoelSGilbert/status/...2093705216
Quote:"In conclusion, while America, Kenya and the world all seems perfectly content to believe that Barack Obama Sr. is President Obama's real father, I will not likewise be a slavish dupe to this obvious fraud and conspiracy. If we can't trust the background and ideology of our president, how can we trust his political policies? Again, look at the pictures above and compare the physical differences between Obama Sr. and Obama Jr. noting the existence of not one single physical likeness vs. President Obama and Davis and the uncanny physical similarities you'll find between them; the same biological traits one normally finds from looking at virtually any father and son on planet earth."

Let me save you leftoids the trouble and do your "debating" for you:

1. The author is a flaming racist. (Oops, no he's black).
2. The author is a religious loon (Not sure, but he may well be).
3. Stoner wears a tin foil hat.

All of which is irrelevant to the obvious facial resemble between Obama and Frank Marhsall Davis (who lived near the Obamas in Hawaii, and was friends with Obama's grandfather Stanley Dunham).
RE: The king has no Kenyan blood
I'll take number 3 with a side of drugs, please O_o

The fact that a lookalike might look like me more than my father does does not imply that my lookalike is my father
"Every luxury has a deep price. Every indulgence, a cosmic cost. Each fiber of pleasure you experience causes equivalent pain somewhere else. This is the first law of emodynamics [sic]. Joy can be neither created nor destroyed. The balance of happiness is constant.

Fact: Every time you eat a bite of cake, someone gets horsewhipped.

Facter: Every time two people kiss, an orphanage collapses.

Factest: Every time a baby is born, an innocent animal is severely mocked for its physical appearance. Don't be a pleasure hog. Your every smile is a dagger. Happiness is murder.

Vote "yes" on Proposition 1321. Think of some kids. Some kids."
(August 3, 2015 at 3:27 am)Lucanus Wrote: The fact that a lookalike might look like me more than my father does does not imply that my lookalike is my father

We're talking about probabilities:

1. The facial resemblance
2. Davis lived nearby the Obamas in Hawaii
3. Obama's grandparents took Barack regularly to see Davis

All the above increase the probability that Davis is his real father, compared to the Kenyan who has no resemblance and no involvement with Barack at all.

Obama's history is built on a lie. Hence lying comes naturally to him. He's not afraid of lying at all.
Meh. Still sounds like bullshit to me.

Do a Y-chromosome analysis and then we'll talk. Establishing paternity by looks alone only works in Game of Thrones
"Every luxury has a deep price. Every indulgence, a cosmic cost. Each fiber of pleasure you experience causes equivalent pain somewhere else. This is the first law of emodynamics [sic]. Joy can be neither created nor destroyed. The balance of happiness is constant.

Fact: Every time you eat a bite of cake, someone gets horsewhipped.

Facter: Every time two people kiss, an orphanage collapses.

Factest: Every time a baby is born, an innocent animal is severely mocked for its physical appearance. Don't be a pleasure hog. Your every smile is a dagger. Happiness is murder.

Vote "yes" on Proposition 1321. Think of some kids. Some kids."
Quote:1. The author is a flaming racist. (Oops, no he's black).

While being black certainly doesn't preclude someone from being a racist, I suspect it is far more likely (and relevant) that Washington is simply a nutter.

Quote:2. The author is a religious loon (Not sure, but he may well be).

Again (as you say) not really relevant.  He is certainly a loon when it comes to recent history and basic logic ('You can't prove me wrong, therefore I'm right').

Quote:3. Stoner wears a tin foil hat.

*shrug*  Tin-foilism implies that someone is crazy.  I don't think you're crazy, merely stupid.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
What the hell is a leftoid? Sounds painful.
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM
(August 3, 2015 at 5:22 am)Iroscato Wrote: What the hell is a leftoid? Sounds painful.

You don't wanna know. Had inflamed leftoids due to an untreated Leninitis, couldn't eat anything but oatmeal for months
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

[Image: web-conspiracy-lg1.jpg]
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
(August 3, 2015 at 6:20 am)Alex K Wrote:
(August 3, 2015 at 5:22 am)Iroscato Wrote: What the hell is a leftoid? Sounds painful.

You don't wanna know. Had inflamed leftoids due to an untreated Leninitis, couldn't eat anything but oatmeal for months

Untreated? Were you stalin?

I'll grab my coat.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  This has to be the most chilling thing he has done. Brian37 29 1642 September 8, 2020 at 9:40 am
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  Where is the blood in the streets. onlinebiker 10 820 January 3, 2020 at 8:15 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Saudi Arabia: the new King?? WinterHold 4 470 October 31, 2018 at 1:01 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Trump says Saudi Arabia's King Salman 'would not last two weeks' without US support WinterHold 2 477 October 7, 2018 at 12:15 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  Thailand's King Bhumibol Adulyadej dead at 88 account_inactive 3 757 October 13, 2016 at 11:12 am
Last Post: account_inactive
  Dutchman sentenced to month in jail for insulting king account_inactive 12 1696 July 15, 2016 at 6:01 am
Last Post: Fidel_Castronaut
  Oldest draft of King James Bible discovered Heat 4 1344 October 17, 2015 at 11:05 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  The Thrill Is Gone, BB King Dies 89 Brian37 21 3102 May 16, 2015 at 11:12 pm
Last Post: Exian
  King Kochs hold clown car summit. Brian37 10 1825 January 27, 2015 at 12:27 pm
Last Post: polar bear
  The King is dead, long live the other guy Alex K 21 3856 January 24, 2015 at 10:20 am
Last Post: Chad32