Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 8:51 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New Moderator: Beccs!
New Moderator: Beccs!
We are pleased to announce that Beccs has joined the staff as a moderator. Please join me in congratulating her on her new position!

- Tiberius
RE: New Moderator: Beccs!
Hey.. Congrats! We need more crazy ladies with scalpels in charge around here!!
Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' -Isaac Asimov-
Woohoo!! Congratulations scalpel lady!! Great choice Big Grin

[Image: photo-34.jpg]

^^ Congratulation waffles c: ^^

Your name looks pretty in green
Congrats Beccs!
Quote:To know yet to think that one does not know is best; Not to know yet to think that one knows will lead to difficulty.
- Lau Tzu

Join me on atheistforums Slack Cool Shades (pester tibs via pm if you need invite) Tongue

Another great choice.

It's almost as if the staff knows what it is doing.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
(August 6, 2015 at 3:43 pm)Faith No More Wrote: Another great choice.

Let's not get crazy now Tongue

But seriously, congrats Beccs, another fine choice ^_^
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM
Vic, how...how many pictures of waffles do you have? O_o
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM
Seems like a fine choice.

Congrats Beccs!

Smile
I reject your reality and substitute my own!
(August 6, 2015 at 3:43 pm)Faith No More Wrote: Another great choice.

*almost*
Woah! Congrats!

I hope the transition from scalpel to banhammer goes smoothly Tongue
"Every luxury has a deep price. Every indulgence, a cosmic cost. Each fiber of pleasure you experience causes equivalent pain somewhere else. This is the first law of emodynamics [sic]. Joy can be neither created nor destroyed. The balance of happiness is constant.

Fact: Every time you eat a bite of cake, someone gets horsewhipped.

Facter: Every time two people kiss, an orphanage collapses.

Factest: Every time a baby is born, an innocent animal is severely mocked for its physical appearance. Don't be a pleasure hog. Your every smile is a dagger. Happiness is murder.

Vote "yes" on Proposition 1321. Think of some kids. Some kids."

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Staff Moderator The Valkyrie 20 1285 December 30, 2023 at 8:25 am
Last Post: no one
Star Give a warm welcome to your newest moderator, J a c k!!!! SteelCurtain 39 5509 May 8, 2018 at 12:17 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Everyone say a big "Welcome Back!" to Shell B, our new moderator! Tiberius 43 7049 May 7, 2018 at 10:01 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Welcome your newest moderator Fidel_Castronaut 80 9752 October 6, 2016 at 5:38 pm
Exclamation New Moderator: Alex K Fidel_Castronaut 29 4796 July 9, 2016 at 4:29 pm
Last Post: RozKek
  New moderator: Violet Jackalope 91 12422 October 8, 2015 at 10:39 am
Last Post: pocaracas
  New Moderator: Jenny A! Tiberius 34 6122 August 6, 2015 at 11:30 pm
Last Post: Whateverist
  New Administrator / Moderator Notices + Rules Update Tiberius 38 6790 July 15, 2015 at 1:01 pm
  Give a big AF welcome to your newest Moderator: SteelCurtain! Cyberman 67 10351 April 14, 2015 at 3:44 pm
Last Post: SteelCurtain
  Please welcome our newest moderator: pocaracas. LastPoet 42 9694 January 29, 2015 at 11:48 pm
Last Post: Jenny A