Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 4:16 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ryantology Steps Down
Ryantology Steps Down
Moderator Ryantology (╯°◊°)╯︵ ══╬ has stepped down from the staff due to time commitments. He has been with the staff for over a year, and has been a member for more than 3. We thank him for his time on the staff and wish him all the best for the future!

- Tiberius
RE: Ryantology Steps Down
[Image: 6mGix7k.gif]

I kid, I kid. Tongue
All the best to Ryantology (╯°◊°)╯︵ ══╬, O He of the Awesome Username!! Big Grin
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM
I thought he got trapped in some supernatural warping of the space-time continuum?
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
Thank you for your service, Ryan!
What Vic said!
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Thanks Ryan! I hope you'll find the time to post again sometime!
"Every luxury has a deep price. Every indulgence, a cosmic cost. Each fiber of pleasure you experience causes equivalent pain somewhere else. This is the first law of emodynamics [sic]. Joy can be neither created nor destroyed. The balance of happiness is constant.

Fact: Every time you eat a bite of cake, someone gets horsewhipped.

Facter: Every time two people kiss, an orphanage collapses.

Factest: Every time a baby is born, an innocent animal is severely mocked for its physical appearance. Don't be a pleasure hog. Your every smile is a dagger. Happiness is murder.

Vote "yes" on Proposition 1321. Think of some kids. Some kids."
Come back to us when you have time, Ryan.
Dying to live, living to die.
Appreciate the service !

[wink]
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

He must spend more time on his hair than moderating. Makes sense.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
Thanks for the service. Maybe you'll like being orange more than green.
Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' -Isaac Asimov-

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  LastPoet Steps Down Tiberius 45 7390 August 26, 2015 at 4:12 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  The Website is Down (Tiberius Fucked Up) Tiberius 47 8234 April 11, 2015 at 3:20 am
Last Post: Norman Humann
  New addition to the moderator team: Ryantology Jackalope 41 7257 August 14, 2014 at 11:47 pm
Last Post: Violet
  Stepping Down Tiberius 55 8466 September 5, 2011 at 7:31 am
Last Post: Rayaan