Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 12:11 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
lenny kravitz junk youtube
lenny kravitz junk youtube
I now this isn't necessarily timely but I think this wardrobe malfunction is certainly something worth viewing. Not going to post the link but it is easy enough to find, just google the thread subject. The uncensored version is out there.

I only looked for professional curiosity (nudge-nudge, wink-wink)! I am quite humbled, maybe a bit twitterpated!
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
RE: lenny kravitz junk youtube
There's a meme that kept appearing on my FB wall regarding this and the GOP candidates debate which basically said, "People are making a fuss about Lenny's wardrobe malfunction. Meanwhile, at the GOP candidates debate we see 10 dicks on stage".
Dying to live, living to die.
The gif is the best. Pop pop pop pop
I can't remember where this verse is from, I think it got removed from canon:

"I don't hang around with mostly men because I'm gay. It's because men are better than women. Better trained, better equipped...better. Just better! I'm not gay."

For context, this is the previous verse:

"Hi Jesus" -robvalue
No fair I never get to see anything! Damn damn double damn!!!
(August 12, 2015 at 9:49 pm)BrokenQuill92 Wrote: No fair I never get to see anything!  Damn damn double damn!!!

Count yourself lucky.

I think I've blocked maybe a dozen people on FB for sending me pictures of their "junk".

Definitely creepy.
Dying to live, living to die.
Why did lead me to this...do you just hate me? I just ate dammit! Ughhh.
(August 12, 2015 at 9:49 pm)BrokenQuill92 Wrote: No fair I never get to see anything!  Damn damn double damn!!!
You would not want to see this! The gif makes it look like a cow's udder, popping up and down. Disturbing.
Lenny‘s manager: "What would make Lenny relevant in 2015?"
Lenny's agent: "I've been asking myself that for years. I got nothing."
Lenny‘s manager: "He's got a big dick, right?"
Lenny‘s agent: "Like a fuckin diamondback."
Lenny‘s manager: "You thinking what I'm thinking..."
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
(August 12, 2015 at 9:56 pm)Thena323 Wrote:
You would not want to see this! The gif makes it look like a cow's udder, popping up and down. Disturbing.

But naked Lenny Kravitz!
(August 12, 2015 at 10:02 pm)SteelCurtain Wrote: Lenny‘s manager: "What would make Lenny relevant in 2015?"
Lenny's agent: "I've been asking myself that for years. I got nothing."
Lenny‘s manager: "He's got a big dick, right?"
Lenny‘s agent: "Like a fuckin diamondback."
Lenny‘s manager: "You thinking what I'm thinking..."

Lenny's agent: "Let's suck his di...oh, right. Wardrobe malfunction. Heh."
I can't remember where this verse is from, I think it got removed from canon:

"I don't hang around with mostly men because I'm gay. It's because men are better than women. Better trained, better equipped...better. Just better! I'm not gay."

For context, this is the previous verse:

"Hi Jesus" -robvalue

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Attempt Murder for Jodie, get a Youtube channel. Brian37 23 906 June 2, 2021 at 6:54 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Attempt at youtube fame is thinning the herd brewer 1 642 June 29, 2017 at 12:33 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Coverage of the Reason Rally on Youtube Brian37 2 616 June 5, 2016 at 2:43 pm
Last Post: Brian37