Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 9:02 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rapture September 2015
Rapture September 2015
We're getting close, let's hear opinions from our resident brethren and atheists alike of course. Our Islam friends are welcome to comment obviously but not sure what their position is on the return of the lord our saviour (to annihilate non-believers that is).

Come on, let's welcome in the forthcoming end of the world together, brothers and sisters, believers and infidels, hand in hand. Let's have a party to end all parties. Come on down....

Drich, GC, lead the way. I've not been this excited since David Platt volleyed in against Belgium in 1990.

http://judeochristianchurch.com/the-trut...e-rapture/

" For a couple of years, there’ve been a ton of videos made and articles written talking about September, 2015. It’s an important month as it marks the fourth of the blood moons in the tetrad that will occur on Sukkot, September 28. Much speculation has been given to Yom Kippur and the Day of Atonement starting September 22nd and ending September 23rd. People are even pointing to the Pope coming to America, the conclusion of Jade Helm 2015, and the economic collapse that is “scheduled” for the Shemitah."

"Whether you’re watching this video before, during, or after September 15, know that every moment wasted on the distractions of this life will be time that you’ll never get back. Today, regardless of when you’re watching this, is the time to expand your Biblical understanding and to worship the wonderful Creator who breathed life into us all.

These signs are designed to keep us firm in our beliefs so that we will not be deceived by the world or the adversary who controls it. So often in the Bible it talks of gnashing of teeth. Those who face the second death will be angry. They’ll feel betrayed. They’ll go through eternity thinking that they were given a raw deal but the truth of the matter is this: you have no excuse. Read Romans 1 thoroughly and know that no person has an excuse when it comes to the judgment at the end."

" We have all been warned. September 2015 may or may not be the time of a tremendous world event, but if you’re heart and mind are steeled to the truth of the Bible, the worship of our Father, the honoring of our Lord and Savior, and the guidance of the Holy Spirit, then there is nothing that will be put before you that you cannot overcome, even if overcoming it means martyrdom."

http://www.jesusreallydoesloveyou.com/bl...-sept-2015

I know there is a lot of speculation about the rapture taking place in September of this year. Many people are totally convinced that it will happen on the day of atonement Sept 23, others are positive it will happen on the feast of trumpets Sept 13. Still others argue that no one knows when Jesus will return because the Bible says no one knows the day or the hour and that He will come like a thief in the night.
We certainly aren't going to set a date. Too many well meaning Christians have predicted the date so many times that it has become a mocking point to the world. Like the little boy who cried wolf. When the wolf was actually spotted nobody believed him, and they all got eaten. 
The world laughs at the Christians who still believe that He is coming back because they've heard dates given too many times and He didn't return. Setting dates does more harm than good.
The Bible does say He will come as a thief in the night, but it is NOT talking to Christians there, it is actually talking to the world who no longer believes He is coming.
As for the day or the hour, we do not know, even Jesus doesn't know, only God the Father has the exact time. BUT…we can know the season and we are, without question, in that season.
I have no doubt that something major is going to happen in September of this year. There are too many signs pointing to that month; the final blood moon, the false prophet coming to America for a  visit, the end of the Shemitah year and the beginning of the year of Jubliee. Which I believe will be the beginning of the tribulation period but we'll have to wait to find out if that's correct or not. 
Then there is the whole "Climate Chaos" threat, Planet X and meteor's expected to hit the planet and so many hidden messages in movies and other elite run media markets pointing to September.  Also, the supposed end date to the Jade Helm operation taking place in America.
Even people who have no clue about the Rapture are aware that something big is expected in September. But the question is, will that be when the rapture takes place?
We don't know, only God knows.
RE: Rapture September 2015
Idiot xtian fuckheads... which is basically all of them.... think fucking jesus is coming ANY DAY NOW and have since the 4th century AD.  How many times do they think they can cry "Wolf?"
I know but just this one time I want to get caught up in the excitement of the build up. Come on Min let's get ready for the biggest event in the Universe together.
How is Jesus going to destroy the earth? Bore it to death with platitudes?

Well, I'll buy a ticket anyhow.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
If my cat would throw up another hairball, I could place it over the first one and make a cross with them.

It might be a sign or omen of some kind . . .

Damn, I might start believing !!!
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(August 13, 2015 at 1:03 pm)robvalue Wrote: How is Jesus going to destroy the earth? Bore it to death with platitudes?

Well, I'll buy a ticket anyhow.
I just want to extend an olive branch to the believers so that we can celebrate together, those who are going to gods kingdom and the likes of you and I who are left behind. Imagine the fucking peace and quiet Rob, no more whining christians - just imagine that!
Didn't we have a professor telling us about this a few months ago?
I was expecting this thread to be his...
This thread doesn't count if prof doesn't participate as far as I'm concerned.
I can't remember where this verse is from, I think it got removed from canon:

"I don't hang around with mostly men because I'm gay. It's because men are better than women. Better trained, better equipped...better. Just better! I'm not gay."

For context, this is the previous verse:

"Hi Jesus" -robvalue
To the believers out there:

I will take it upon myself to accept all of your worldly possessions and hold them in trust. They must be received 24 hours prior to the date you choose for the rapture. Remember to insure them, I can't be held responsible for damage or loss in shipping. If the rapture day you selected passes and the world continues, your possessions will be returned to you (assuming that they were received) intact 30 days after that date less my standard shipping and handling fee. If you should come to an untimely demise during the 30 day period your possessions will be distributed in the manor that seems most fitting to me.

Don't delay. Take advantage of this fabulous opportunity today.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
September 2015:

K baiii

November 2015:

I said bai >:c

December 2015:

GTFO Angry

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rapture on another planet Fake Messiah 16 3208 July 19, 2018 at 2:46 pm
Last Post: Ravenshire
  2011 post from Facebook regarding 2012 "rapture" Foxaèr 1 558 May 23, 2018 at 10:25 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Christian marriage in 2015 drfuzzy 14 4358 November 1, 2015 at 3:31 pm
Last Post: Mermaid
  Rapture October 7th, 2015 JesusHChrist 171 27243 October 19, 2015 at 6:13 am
Last Post: SofaKingHigh
  Rapture report dyresand 58 8938 September 25, 2015 at 4:46 am
Last Post: Randy Carson
  How will you spend your last four days on earth? Rapture and end days, oh my! Whateverist 40 7163 September 21, 2015 at 8:32 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
  Rapture news thread 15th - 22nd dyresand 63 10222 September 19, 2015 at 4:52 am
Last Post: robvalue
  Questions About the Rapture Jenny A 72 24343 September 16, 2015 at 11:32 pm
Last Post: Jenny A
  Belief in The Devil in 2015 Iroscato 71 15573 April 16, 2015 at 3:45 pm
Last Post: robvalue
  Antichrist Alert!!!! Coming Sept 2015!!!!! JesusHChrist 28 7481 March 5, 2015 at 6:56 pm
Last Post: dyresand