Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 4:05 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The worst candy ever
The worst candy ever
A family member dropped off a plastic grocery bag full of candy at my house. I will admit to being more than a little excited. I open it up and find 4 bags of so-called candy.

spearmint slices (just like orange slices, but toothpaste-flavored)
red and white peppermints 
green and white peppermints 
butterscotch

I don't mean to look a gift horse in the mouth, but seriously, what the hell? This candy will remain in my house forever, unless I pass it on to someone I don't like. Or some very sweet elderly folks. I'm wondering what sort of so-called treats are likely to remain in other's homes, untouched for all of eternity? Or until an apocalyptic event of some kind?
RE: The worst candy ever
There are a few different flavors I don't go for, but I always begrudgingly eat them. Like candy corn- always the last remaining candy in my kid's Halloween haul, but we eat it over a long period of time, prolonging our bad experience. Meanwhile, the awesome candy is a distant memory. Haha It's all backwards. After Easter there a lot of peeps and Cadbury eggs left. Not a big fan, but we get to them eventually.

These; however,...
[Image: 10369015_10204946491490735_2479565325431...JpIjoidCJ9] are gone in seconds. Big Grin
I can't remember where this verse is from, I think it got removed from canon:

"I don't hang around with mostly men because I'm gay. It's because men are better than women. Better trained, better equipped...better. Just better! I'm not gay."

For context, this is the previous verse:

"Hi Jesus" -robvalue
lol aw...Heart

i think my least favorite candy are those big BIG lollipops that are swirling and colorful on those big sticks? yuck.
I don't know, I mean those toothpaste-tasting things actually sound kinda good, and are you kidding about the butterscotch? I'll take 'em. Bong
(August 16, 2015 at 9:56 pm)Deidre32 Wrote: lol aw...Heart

i think my least favorite candy are those big BIG lollipops that are swirling and colorful on those big sticks? yuck.
I did love those as a kid. There was always some to save for the next day...along with the spit, sand, ants and stray hair that got stuck to it.
(August 16, 2015 at 10:49 pm)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote: I don't know, I mean those toothpaste-tasting things actually sound kinda good, and are you kidding about the butterscotch?  I'll take 'em.   Bong
True. Even unsalted crackers taste great under the right circumstances.
I like almonds.

I like coconut.

I HATE Almond Joy.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(August 16, 2015 at 11:00 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: I like almonds.

I like coconut.

I HATE Almond Joy.
Have you ever tried eating an Almond Joy with an open heart? Smile
(August 16, 2015 at 11:00 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: I like almonds.

I like coconut.

I HATE Almond Joy.

Almond Joy *and* Mounds are both crimes against candy.

I'm actually having trouble thinking of anything worse.

I got nothing.
Blasphemy. Mounds are a gift from Jibbers.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Super Heroes, Star Wars and Star Trek is the worst entertainment made in US history Sanau 18 1733 March 30, 2020 at 12:40 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Candy? BrokenQuill92 22 1593 December 29, 2019 at 5:48 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  The WORST Advice Someone Ever Gave You BrianSoddingBoru4 11 1084 April 14, 2019 at 2:12 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  What candy came out the year you were born? Foxaèr 23 1709 October 21, 2018 at 11:25 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  My cat is the worst thing ever! Foxaèr 14 3048 April 24, 2018 at 12:51 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Worst Love Songs brewer 2 853 January 21, 2018 at 4:19 pm
Last Post: Cod
  What was the worst year of your life? ƵenKlassen 21 1851 November 14, 2017 at 12:00 am
Last Post: Haipule
  Halloween candy you pass out, and candy you like to recieve vorlon13 26 4086 October 9, 2017 at 6:28 am
Last Post: Little lunch
  Worst movie you've seen Cyberman 125 24684 August 27, 2017 at 8:54 pm
Last Post: LadyForCamus
  90's song thread: best and/or worst c172 19 5048 July 9, 2017 at 6:40 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie