Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 3:19 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Even I think this is weird.
Even I think this is weird.
Think about that for a bit
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

RE: Even I think this is weird.
Really.  I'm posting it in humor since that is the extent of my reaction to this so far.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Let's get this out of the way:

NSFW !!!!!!

Seriously, you don't need to go any farther here. I'm already corrupted, but most of the the rest of you still possess at least a particle of innocence.

This will be the end of that.

Really.

I'd like to reiterate that I find this weird. Funny, but weird.

Really weird.

I'd like to surprise a friend with this and record his reaction.

OK, the main event is coming up.

Those of you still here, brace yourselves.

Recall, without extensive psychiatric treatment and powerful drugs, you cannot unsee something.

And this is definitely in that category.

I'm trying to weed out all of those that could be seriously harmed here. Please cooperate with me, only the strongest of you can withstand this.

OK, here it comes . . .

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ode to Weird Al, a spoof of a spoof..... Brian37 7 965 December 28, 2019 at 2:31 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Drugs, not even once, kids! Gawdzilla Sama 32 1322 November 13, 2018 at 8:22 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  Weird business proximity Brian37 5 476 January 31, 2018 at 12:29 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  I don't even know why this is funny... max-greece 5 1452 April 19, 2014 at 10:02 pm
Last Post: SteelCurtain
  Good christ this is weird!! Cinjin 3 1226 October 20, 2013 at 4:27 am
Last Post: Captain Colostomy