Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 5:58 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alert Competition
Alert Competition
Let's see who can have the most alerts at one time. There will be no way to validate it, so its an honor system.

I'll start. Right now I have 2. Your turn!
RE: Alert Competition
What do you mean by alerts?
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
I have 286 but I probably don't count because I'm never on the full version to check them.
I can't remember where this verse is from, I think it got removed from canon:

"I don't hang around with mostly men because I'm gay. It's because men are better than women. Better trained, better equipped...better. Just better! I'm not gay."

For context, this is the previous verse:

"Hi Jesus" -robvalue
Oh, that new thing.

I have zero alerts, because I delete them upon seeing them there.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
(August 21, 2015 at 9:34 pm)Exian Wrote: I have 286 but I probably don't count because I'm never on the full version to check them.
Um... I think you might have won... and you have a lot to catch up on.
I almost never get alerts, when people quote my posts. Don't know why.
"The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one." - George Bernard Shaw
(August 21, 2015 at 9:40 pm)Homeless Nutter Wrote: I almost never get alerts, when people quote my posts. Don't know why.
It is a setting. I don't know how I can keep up with everything without the alert system. How do you know when someone responds to you?
I check in when I can and find out?
New Alerts? 0. Overall? 52.
(August 21, 2015 at 10:01 pm)Shuffle Wrote: It is a setting. I don't know how I can keep up with everything without the alert system. How do you know when someone responds to you?

Jesus tells me...

But seriously - I don't know that someone responded to my post until I come across their post by chance.

If it's a setting, then I find it odd, that once in a blue moon I do get an alert about a response to my post, even though the settings remain the same.
"The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one." - George Bernard Shaw

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEWS ALERT: Elvis Has Been Sighted! A Theist 3 472 February 4, 2018 at 6:15 pm
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  Caption competition Jacob(smooth) 21 2670 February 2, 2014 at 8:25 am
Last Post: Mystical