Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 3:55 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Redundant Thread
The Redundant Thread
Just because we need a place to reiterate, redo, repeal, reconfigure, regroup, recapitulate, re-argue, rehash, and reply.

Cool
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

RE: The Redundant Thread
Whatcha talkin bout Willis?
It is very important not to mistake hemlock for parsley, but to believe or not believe in God is not important at all. - Denis Diderot

We are the United States of Amnesia, we learn nothing because we remember nothing. - Gore Vidal
Willis, I'd like to add by asking what the point of this thread is?
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
Indeed.

Get it out in the open !!
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Exactamundo. I didn't hold back.
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
I didn't hold back either.

Feel the lurv.

You didn't hold back.
No, no, I didn't hold back at all. And I liked how you didn't either.

(The hold back part)

I've just gotten an email from the Department of Redundancy Department.

They seem to wish and desire that I do all and everything in my power and abilities to stamp out and abolish redundancy.

Boru Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
All I hear is Elmer Fudd.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Link us to your intro thread, first post and/or first thread Whateverist 35 4138 October 21, 2018 at 8:14 pm
Last Post: Mystic
  The OTHER Redundant thread vorlon13 24 3366 August 23, 2015 at 11:30 pm
Last Post: vorlon13