Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 4:59 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oh, Dear... Poor Republicunts...Poor FUX
Oh, Dear... Poor Republicunts...Poor FUX
Another of their cleverly-honed outrage-generating "scandals" just fell apart.

http://www.politicususa.com/2015/08/24/c...email.html

Quote:The Republican Hillary Clinton email scandal is falling apart as the State Department confirmed that there was no policy against Clinton using private email.

Benghazi? Anyone?
RE: Oh, Dear... Poor Republicunts...Poor FUX
They have to switch over full time to discrediting Trump now that he broke his truce with Roger Ailes.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
FUX may find that the republicunt base is even crazier than they are.  Think Glenn Beck.
Another Fox "scandal" evaporating before our eyes? Yeah, that's hard to believe.

No doubt, the base is crazier than Fox thinks it is and Beck is mad as a hatter, but Beck definitely isn't on board with Trump. Glutton for punishment that I am, I watched an interview with him a couple of days ago, and he (Beck) disapproves of Trump because he sees him as just another big government type, which offends Beck, the self-proclaimed small government, constitutional conservative. What's telling about Beck's supposed fellow travelers in the Tea Party, though, is how well Trump is polling among them. It seems their proclaimed principles aren't really that important to them. The glue that holds them together appears to be blind, indiscriminate rage at The Man. Big fucking surprise. The only thing I'm really curious about is how outraged these "patriots" will be when The Man is represented by someone other than The Black Man. They were nowhere to be seen during the big government days of Bush, and I suspect they'll go mostly silent once the White House is again safely in the hands of Whitey, no matter how far the next President may stray from their approved small government talking points, provided he/she isn't a Democrat.

I imagine Trump gives Fox fits because he seems to be the only primary candidate who doesn't seem to give a shit about their approved editorial stance. Fox can't cow him like they do virtually every other contender. There's no controlling a guy who doesn't need money and will gleefully go off script at the drop of a hat. I'm no fan of the Donald -- not even close -- but I must admit that it's fun to watch him piss all over the very party he seeks to lead after first sucking all of the air out of the room.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bacha Bazi: how poor Afghani boys were raped. WinterHold 76 5331 December 29, 2022 at 2:25 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Damned Republicunts Minimalist 1793 273680 March 27, 2019 at 11:28 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Are There Any Republicunts Who Aren't Crooks? Minimalist 19 1769 October 25, 2018 at 6:39 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Even The FOX FUX Have Had Eniough of the Orange Turdfuhrer Minimalist 2 357 October 11, 2018 at 12:40 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  Oh The Poor Widdle Orange Fucktard Minimalist 35 1952 August 18, 2018 at 2:25 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  What Do Republicunts Talk About Behind Closed Doors? Minimalist 3 502 August 9, 2018 at 2:02 am
Last Post: Crossless2.0
  The Poor Little Orange Turd Can't Grasp It... Minimalist 0 433 July 20, 2018 at 9:33 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Uh-Oh. Poor Manafort Minimalist 4 630 June 5, 2018 at 1:17 am
Last Post: GUBU
  Third parties profiting off of poor outcomes for patients....in AMERICA!? Aegon 23 3290 April 28, 2018 at 5:41 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Poor Widdle Mikey Cowen...... Minimalist 0 417 April 25, 2018 at 8:45 pm
Last Post: Minimalist