Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 11:49 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I saw children doing synthetic biology on the television...
I saw children doing synthetic biology on the television...
If this has been posted before I apologize. It was part of the BBC's Horizon series, in which they explored synthetic biology. This episode I believe, first shown in 2012.

And I caught the latter portion of the program and I was amazed. People, children even, can now play god in the comfort of their own homes. I guess making glow in the dark bacteria is a great way to get children interested in science.

Peoples' favourite deity is getting ever more pathetic by the day. I often why it is that a deity cannot do anything a human can do, such as a write something on a piece of paper or turn trees into books but humans can do things a deity is claimed to be able to do, such as create life.

Where can I get one of these synthetic biology kits?

RE: I saw children doing synthetic biology on the television...

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
I want genetically engineered shrew sized dwarf beavers that live in a small dam in an aquarium in my living room and fell bonsai trees. Is that an adorable idea or what
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

I want teacup dolphins
I can't remember where this verse is from, I think it got removed from canon:

"I don't hang around with mostly men because I'm gay. It's because men are better than women. Better trained, better equipped...better. Just better! I'm not gay."

For context, this is the previous verse:

"Hi Jesus" -robvalue
Also nice!
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

Ooo Teacup river dolphins to play with your dwarf beavers! Big Grin play daaate!

"I don't hang around with mostly men because I'm gay. It's because men are better than women. Better trained, better equipped...better. Just better! I'm not gay."

"Hi Jesus" -robvalue
Popcorn buffalo !!
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Buffalo Chicken! Just some giant ass chickens.

"Hi Jesus" -robvalue
Glow in the dark monkey butler or GTFO.
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM
Prehensile penis ?
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Raising Gender Normative Children Acrobat 8 702 February 15, 2019 at 1:44 pm
Last Post: Shell B
  In the future men will be able to carry children just like women rado84 110 10997 October 4, 2016 at 9:12 am
Last Post: mcolafson
  I Want to Major in Biology ScienceAf 26 3019 August 19, 2016 at 8:09 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Religion Makes Children More Selfish ignoramus 1 705 March 23, 2016 at 7:36 am
Last Post: robvalue
  Synthetic meat Excited Penguin 141 17447 February 28, 2016 at 3:33 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Going into Biology marianomanto 9 3332 October 1, 2015 at 6:21 am
Last Post: marianomanto
  Homosexual Biology polar bear 26 3917 July 26, 2015 at 11:50 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Evolutionary biology adopting religious traits tantric 55 10282 December 29, 2014 at 7:03 am
Last Post: robvalue
  Anti-vac children on the line Kayenneh 10 4954 January 26, 2014 at 10:30 pm
Last Post: pineapplebunnybounce
  Why are we so ignorant about biology that quacks gain popularity? Brakeman 20 4296 November 30, 2013 at 10:17 am
Last Post: Minimalist