Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 10:15 am

Poll: GPA
This poll is closed.
High GPA
61.90%
13 61.90%
Low GPA
38.10%
8 38.10%
Total 21 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Were you a high GPA student?
Were you a high GPA student?
I had very low GPA from the start of high school.I barely passed math and physics.My chemistry was good for some time then it sucked too.
Basically,i was a loser in terms of grades in school.I was downright useless in school.

So what about you guys? I'm kind of curious about you guys because a majority of you guys seem smart.Also you guys are older - i might learn a thing or two? :-)
RE: Were you a high GPA student?
GPA and grades are not a reliable indication of intelligence. All school grades indicate is the capacity to learn and understand what has been taught according to their standards.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
I had a GPA.

I was high a LOT.
What is a GPA? lol

If it's something like the average of the grades you get then yep, I'm sorta like a high GPA dude.

I can be dumb as a rock sometimes, though
"Every luxury has a deep price. Every indulgence, a cosmic cost. Each fiber of pleasure you experience causes equivalent pain somewhere else. This is the first law of emodynamics [sic]. Joy can be neither created nor destroyed. The balance of happiness is constant.

Fact: Every time you eat a bite of cake, someone gets horsewhipped.

Facter: Every time two people kiss, an orphanage collapses.

Factest: Every time a baby is born, an innocent animal is severely mocked for its physical appearance. Don't be a pleasure hog. Your every smile is a dagger. Happiness is murder.

Vote "yes" on Proposition 1321. Think of some kids. Some kids."
(August 31, 2015 at 5:10 am)Gawdzilla Wrote: I had a GPA.

I was high a LOT.

I "C" what you did there
"Every luxury has a deep price. Every indulgence, a cosmic cost. Each fiber of pleasure you experience causes equivalent pain somewhere else. This is the first law of emodynamics [sic]. Joy can be neither created nor destroyed. The balance of happiness is constant.

Fact: Every time you eat a bite of cake, someone gets horsewhipped.

Facter: Every time two people kiss, an orphanage collapses.

Factest: Every time a baby is born, an innocent animal is severely mocked for its physical appearance. Don't be a pleasure hog. Your every smile is a dagger. Happiness is murder.

Vote "yes" on Proposition 1321. Think of some kids. Some kids."
Grade Point Average
(August 31, 2015 at 5:19 am)Lucanus Wrote: What is a GPA? lol

If it's something like the average of the grades you get then yep, I'm sorta like a high GPA dude.

I can be dumb as a rock sometimes, though

(August 31, 2015 at 5:19 am)Lucanus Wrote:
(August 31, 2015 at 5:10 am)Gawdzilla Wrote: I had a GPA.

I was high a LOT.

I "C" what you did there
[Image: bongsmileyny0.gif]
Since I'm not American and finished school some 33 years ago, I don't fall into the same category.

But math, physics and chemistry used to drag me down. That's why I always keep saying I'm an idiot when it comes to natural sciences. I had high grades in every other class. History, German, english, french, latin, but I just managed to scrape by in the natural science classes.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
I bet K got some pretty good grades in school
I'm in England, so we don't have GPA we just get results in each subject from A to F at school.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Happy Birthday to all the members who were "born" today! Jehanne 7 682 January 4, 2023 at 1:08 pm
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  What Were You Dreaming About Last Night? Disagreeable 17 1642 February 2, 2022 at 11:51 am
Last Post: no one
  How high have you ever been? Frank Apisa 27 2081 June 28, 2021 at 10:44 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Who were your heros? Brian37 10 631 July 28, 2020 at 12:17 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  How were past times so violent? Macoleco 17 1082 April 19, 2020 at 11:45 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Any of you attend a Christian University/high school. What were your thoughts? Atomic Lava 19 2133 November 20, 2019 at 3:32 pm
Last Post: Atomic Lava
  Excell high school fake or not fake viocjit 13 1544 February 4, 2019 at 8:31 pm
Last Post: viocjit
  What candy came out the year you were born? Foxaèr 23 1705 October 21, 2018 at 11:25 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  If you were to perform in drag.... Foxaèr 39 5327 May 29, 2018 at 5:24 am
Last Post: Whitewolf
  Having such a hard time in High School right now Distheist 7 1134 March 24, 2018 at 1:54 am
Last Post: Foxaèr