Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 11:10 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stupidest horror movies
Stupidest horror movies
Do you know of any campy non-scary horror movies? With a supernatural element, like ghosts, possession, curses, demons etc., but not heart attack inducing and generally hard to take seriously. Any help will be greatly appreciated. I'll pay you in waffles ._.
RE: Stupidest horror movies
CABIN IN THE WOODS!

Edit:
I'm sorry,i didn't think that you actually wanted suggestions for movies you'd like to see.I saw the title and the movie that first came to my thoughts were CITW
The Frighteners. Not the best movie, but entertaining nonetheless. Same with Beetlejuice.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
Actually, Drag Me To Hell is a pretty good horror movie Angel
(August 31, 2015 at 6:56 am)Neimenovic Wrote: Do you know of any campy non-scary horror movies? With a supernatural element, like ghosts, possession, curses, demons etc., but not heart attack inducing and generally hard to take seriously. Any help will be greatly appreciated. I'll pay you in waffles ._.
Anything by Hammer films.

Evil dead 2.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

(August 31, 2015 at 7:06 am)downbeatplumb Wrote: Anything by Hammer films.

Evil dead 2.

But the Hammer films can be scary. They're definitley underrated in that department. I know the first Dracula with good old Lee left me scared shitless. Granted, I was only 7 back then, but still.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
Thanks for the suggestions guys! Help yourselves:

[Image: sourdough-waffles1.jpg]
It's got to be the nostril picker.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0273896/

He picks his nose, turns into a girl, then murders girls.

I can't help but get horny at films like this for some reason.

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

Impersonation is treason.

Here's a short film that's fun:

Gay Zombie

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1054488/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Any of the Leprechaun series; especially when it's in space. Or Night of the Lepus. Or the granddaddy of them all, Plan 9 From Outer Space.

Here's one on my must-get-around-to-watch list. Probably stretching the terms of stupid, since it's a comedy. Ladies and gedderbong, I give you: Monsturd
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Realm of Horror Foxaèr 26 1695 November 10, 2023 at 10:54 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Movies you'd like to see remade Fake Messiah 83 6396 November 8, 2023 at 8:41 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Great Missed Opportunities in Movies. Gawdzilla Sama 5 685 October 25, 2023 at 4:31 pm
  Worst scenes in movies Fake Messiah 30 2647 October 19, 2023 at 11:12 pm
  Favorite horror movie MR. Macabre 666 13 1069 June 14, 2023 at 6:54 am
  Horror TV series MR. Macabre 666 9 680 May 27, 2023 at 3:35 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Horror fiction MR. Macabre 666 16 1005 May 25, 2023 at 4:09 pm
  Movies are not for intellectuals Interaktive 95 11708 December 30, 2022 at 1:48 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Christian movies you actually like T.J. 27 2000 December 10, 2021 at 2:51 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Stupidest show airing on television? Foxaèr 31 1697 July 22, 2020 at 7:02 am