Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 11:54 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Meme-tember
Meme-tember
After having my Facebook newsfeed bombarded with religious meme and prayer requests, I have declared September Meme-tember in my neck of the woods. In honor of this occasional I will post numerous atheist memes each day. I'm specifically interested in how many people unfriend/unfollow me during my personal high unholy month. I encourage my fellow heathens to join in on the fun. My plan is to through up numerous Muslim memes up first in order to trap my hypocritical Christian friends before lower the boom on their favorite super-hero.   When the fireworks start, if any worthwhile/noteworthy comments come about I'll be glad to share.
“Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.
Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.
Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?
Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?”
Epicurus
RE: Meme-tember
Sounds like a fun plan. I look forward to hearing some of the christian hypocrisy and excuses that they will say when you trap them with that.. That's always good for a chuckle.
Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' -Isaac Asimov-
Fun Idea. Check out my thread for some fun memes: http://atheistforums.org/thread-34404.html
I reject your reality and substitute my own!
(September 1, 2015 at 12:07 am)Spooky Wrote: Fun Idea. Check out my thread for some fun memes: http://atheistforums.org/thread-34404.html

Thanks Spooky...
“Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.
Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.
Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?
Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?”
Epicurus

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Atheist Meme Foxaèr 19 5393 February 20, 2015 at 1:24 pm
Last Post: Norman Humann
  Most useful meme ever Baalzebutt 10 5230 March 20, 2013 at 5:42 pm
Last Post: Something completely different