Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 10:52 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clerk Defies Supreme Court, Refuses Gay Marriage Licenses
Clerk Defies Supreme Court, Refuses Gay Marriage Licenses
When I read this, I found it so arrogant, irresponsible, bigoted and hypocritical that I literally did a spit-take all over the monitor, with my tea:

Reuters: Kentucky County Clerk defies Supreme Court ruling, refuses Gay marriage licenses, cites "God's Authority"

Arrgghh
RE: Clerk Defies Supreme Court, Refuses Gay Marriage Licenses
She's now been ordered to appear on Thursday for a contempt hearing.  Silly twat will probably go to jail for fucking jesus and lots of other silly twats will call her a martyr....instead of what she is.  A bigoted idiot.
Oh and guess what? The stupid bitch is on her FOURTH Marriage. Goddamn. First why the fuck would four people marry a bitch like her? Are there that many braindead in Kentu--never mind. Of course there are.

"I believe in the bible. It says that gay people shouldn't get married! It also is against divorce, but that's just a metaphor."
t(-.-)t

Bitch. Do your fucking job -_-
Re: citing "God's authority"

Subpoena his ass, then. If he shows up, allow this line of defense.

This woman is going to be seeing the inside of a jail cell, methinks.
What aggravates me the most is the completely indefensible aspect that this flies directly in the face of a Supreme Court ruling, and it is not like it is in her church, it is the County Clerk's office.

I understand that these people are backwards and obviously bigoted,
but I would hope to at least hear ONE attempt made a viable argument,
instead of the repeated refrains of

" Sorry, but I'm just against gay marriage, and that's my right. "
(September 1, 2015 at 12:35 pm)Divinity Wrote: Oh and guess what?  The stupid bitch is on her FOURTH Marriage.  Goddamn.  First why the fuck would four people marry a bitch like her?  Are there that many braindead in Kentu--never mind.  Of course there are.

"I believe in the bible. It says that gay people shouldn't get married!  It also is against divorce, but that's just a metaphor."

She does look like the back side of one's balls, doesn't she?
(September 1, 2015 at 12:38 pm)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote: Re:  citing "God's authority"

Subpoena his ass, then.  If he shows up, allow this line of defense.

HER ass....and apparently she's on her fourth husband, I'm told.

I'm just left sputtering with disbelief and her brazenness.
(September 1, 2015 at 12:40 pm)Minimalist Wrote:
(September 1, 2015 at 12:35 pm)Divinity Wrote: Oh and guess what?  The stupid bitch is on her FOURTH Marriage.  Goddamn.  First why the fuck would four people marry a bitch like her?  Are there that many braindead in Kentu--never mind.  Of course there are.

"I believe in the bible. It says that gay people shouldn't get married!  It also is against divorce, but that's just a metaphor."

She does look like the back side of one's balls, doesn't she?

That....was a particularly colourful descriptor, Minimalist....even for you.
(September 1, 2015 at 12:40 pm)MTL Wrote:
(September 1, 2015 at 12:38 pm)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote: Re:  citing "God's authority"

Subpoena his ass, then.  If he shows up, allow this line of defense.

HER ass....and apparently she's on her fourth husband, I'm told.

I'm just left sputtering with disbelief and her brazenness.

No, you misunderstand. She's appealing to God's authority, so subpeona God to testify. Tongue

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Leaked Supreme Court Decision signals majority set to overturn Roe v. Wade Cecelia 234 17103 June 7, 2022 at 11:58 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Supreme Court To Take Up Right to Carry Firearm Outside Home onlinebiker 57 2189 April 29, 2021 at 8:20 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Court Ordered Quarantine brewer 2 444 October 24, 2019 at 10:15 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Supreme Court Considers Mandatory Govt Funding of Religious Education EgoDeath 8 751 September 24, 2019 at 10:37 am
Last Post: EgoDeath
  Fed Court, "hand over 8yrs of your finances" Brian37 15 998 May 22, 2019 at 6:34 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Court of Appeals Tells Alabama Shitheads to "Fuck Off!" Minimalist 6 1115 August 23, 2018 at 2:00 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  Supreme Court Rules In Favor Of Colorado Baker A Theist 371 46890 June 14, 2018 at 2:41 am
Last Post: robvalue
  Maddow and this weeks court TRANSCRIPTS... Brian37 14 1725 April 19, 2018 at 4:38 am
Last Post: CapnAwesome
  Night Court judge, actor Harry Anderson dies c172 9 1329 April 16, 2018 at 8:32 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Gay couples denied full marriage benefits in Texas Aoi Magi 18 2789 December 8, 2017 at 4:12 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah