Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 6:16 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
double post
double post
double post
RE: double post
I thought we were gonna talk about doubleposts >:c
That happens to me, but not near as often as when I had my old Asus POS laptop.

I'm not enthralled with the new one either . . .
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

I had to do that when the gate turned out to be to heavy.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(September 2, 2015 at 2:50 pm)mh.brewer Wrote: I had to do that when the gate turned out to be to heavy.

har de har har
Is this a hardware issue? Or a patience issue? Are you people mashing the "Post Reply" button multiple times if the forum doesn't respond immediately?
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
[Image: two-posts-embankment-lisbon-favotire-tou...866665.jpg]
Dying to live, living to die.
(September 2, 2015 at 3:38 pm)Beccs Wrote: [Image: two-posts-embankment-lisbon-favotire-tou...866665.jpg]

lol.....smartiepants.
Only happened to me a couple times, when I had shitty internets....I tapped post, then had to go back because of the connection and try again and sometimes it would double post
I CAME HERE EXPECTING A SERIOUS DOUBLE POST DISCUSSION.
[Image: eUdzMRc.gif]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Delete. Double. J a c k 3 1116 May 3, 2016 at 5:51 pm
Last Post: J a c k
  Cooking with Dyre Double Recipe Late night munchies + Bread pudding dyresand 0 1328 November 13, 2015 at 2:50 am
Last Post: dyresand
  A question about race and double standards in Humans Dystopia 33 5124 September 23, 2015 at 5:23 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  double post vorlon13 1 694 September 2, 2015 at 11:31 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Having a case of double depression JosephBowie 8 3548 April 21, 2013 at 6:39 am
Last Post: Aractus
  Why a double negative makes a positive. (Mathematics) Tiberius 13 20933 January 1, 2010 at 5:58 pm
Last Post: Oldandeasilyconfused