Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 2:07 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Got Hitched
Heart 
Got Hitched
Today I experienced one of those few perfect moments in life where I married the love of my life, spent a great deal of time with family and had an amazing night with just my wife and I. 

I'm currently trying to wind down with some champagne -Aria, I feel so spoiled  Big Grin- and my favorite vape flavor, while she's passed out on the bed (she's a lightweight). I'd love to be asleep but unfortunately I worked last night and slept til the ceremony so I'm wired right now, hopefully the alcohol will take care of that. xD

As a topic:

Are you married? How'd your wedding day go? 

If not, do you ever plan on settling down?
[Image: bbb59Ce.gif]

(September 17, 2015 at 4:04 pm)Parkers Tan Wrote: I make change in the coin tendered. If you want courteous treatment, behave courteously. Preaching at me and calling me immoral is not courteous behavior.
RE: Got Hitched
Hey, congrats Starvald! You're on AF on your wedding night, and your wife is passed out.. haha that's funny. In all seriousness, I wish you two a happy life together.

I plan on settling down someday, but I don't ever plan on getting married. Smile
Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' -Isaac Asimov-
Wow, congrats. Make sure to confess to your wife about where you are spending your nights while she sleeps Big Grin
Quote:To know yet to think that one does not know is best; Not to know yet to think that one knows will lead to difficulty.
- Lau Tzu

Join me on atheistforums Slack Cool Shades (pester tibs via pm if you need invite) Tongue

(September 6, 2015 at 1:00 am)Aoi Magi Wrote: Wow, congrats. Make sure to confess to your wife about where you are spending your nights while she sleeps Big Grin

Hahaha, oh she knows. Tonight's a bit different, but usually it's along the lines of; 

"Honey come to bed"

"I can't! Someone is wrong on the internet!"

"Oh for... Holy fuck they are wrong... that's funny!" 

xD

(September 17, 2015 at 4:04 pm)Parkers Tan Wrote: I make change in the coin tendered. If you want courteous treatment, behave courteously. Preaching at me and calling me immoral is not courteous behavior.
Congrats Starvald!

I do plan on getting married soon. Gotta pop the question first.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
Wonderful news, congratulations! Smile
"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh
(September 6, 2015 at 12:37 am)Starvald Demelain Wrote: Today I experienced one of those few perfect moments in life where I married the love of my life, spent a great deal of time with family and had an amazing night with just my wife and I. 

I'm currently trying to wind down with some champagne -Aria, I feel so spoiled  Big Grin- and my favorite vape flavor, while she's passed out on the bed (she's a lightweight). I'd love to be asleep but unfortunately I worked last night and slept til the ceremony so I'm wired right now, hopefully the alcohol will take care of that. xD

As a topic:

Are you married? How'd your wedding day go? 

If not, do you ever plan on settling down?

Congratulations on your nuptials, may y'all have many long and happy years. Smile

I've never been married, though I've lived with several women (not at once, darn it!) for periods ranging from one to five years, and fathered a son with the last one.

I don't see myself getting married; I'm not marriage material ... I'm an outside cat, to quote my own song. I do want to settle down with the woman I love, but I don't want the legal marriage.

Congratulations. Hey if she is really passed out would it be wrong to ...
Congratulations!

Not planning on getting married ever.
Dying to live, living to die.
(September 6, 2015 at 1:14 am)Whateverist the White Wrote: Congratulations.  Hey if she is really passed out would it be wrong to ...

Hahaha, all the marital fireworks went off shortly before the passing out xD

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Little green men just got real. ignoramus 87 7068 July 7, 2021 at 4:28 pm
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  What ya got growing this summer? brewer 11 512 June 5, 2021 at 8:25 pm
Last Post: brewer
  What'sa matta, cat got your question? Brian37 49 2077 January 2, 2021 at 12:52 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Got Plates? onlinebiker 23 1439 June 3, 2020 at 6:32 am
  Got Gator? onlinebiker 23 1903 May 24, 2020 at 9:15 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Got gas? onlinebiker 52 3552 April 30, 2020 at 1:15 pm
Last Post: Mr Greene
  K-pods, whatcha got? Gawdzilla Sama 4 706 April 12, 2020 at 7:24 am
  You got to love the US brewer 32 3592 July 13, 2019 at 7:35 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Got Nut Juice? Yonadav 22 1297 February 28, 2019 at 11:56 pm
Last Post: LostLocke
  The biggest thing I've learned as I've got older is... robvalue 80 4889 September 27, 2018 at 12:17 am
Last Post: Hobbitgirl