Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 12:56 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
SURVIVOR
SURVIVOR
Season 31: Second Chances will be premiering on September 23!!

[Image: giphy.gif]

Here's the cast!
[Image: Cast_zpsgvjynz1s.png]

Who do you like the best?

Who do you think will win?

Who do you think will get the boot early?

Who do you think are the players that will go deep in the game?

Which players do you irrationally love/hate?

Which players are you disappointed didn't make it on the show?
Teenaged X-Files obsession + Bermuda Triangle episode + Self-led school research project = Atheist.
RE: SURVIVOR
YEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh
I'm disappointed Shane didn't make the cut, that dude is good TV. Troyzan too.

If you're going to bring Stephen back, bringing back J.T. is the right thing to do. Sadly, it didn't happen.

Joe doesn't win unless he wins immunity a zillion times.

Keith surprised me in Blood & Water - my first impression of him was that he was just a dumbass, but the guy made it deep on merit and I think he has a shot to get underestimated again.

I honestly don't remember a lot about the women who made the cut - I'm shit with names and I don't recognize the faces without weeks of caked-on dirt. That's surprising to me considering how many really strong female players there have been over the last ten or so seasons.
Who do you like the best? Spencer and Joe! They're both really smart, really good at playing the game, and really good at challenges. Oh, and Joe is attractive lol. 

Who do you think will win? Hmmm maybe Woo? 

Who do you think will get the boot early? Kass lol

Who do you think are the players that will go deep in the game? Apart from Woo, maybe Tasha and Jeff? 

Which players do you irrationally love/hate? I don't like Kelly W. Seems like a perfectly nice lady, but gets on my nerves lol. 

Which players are you disappointed didn't make it on the show? Max Sad
"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh
(September 10, 2015 at 5:09 pm)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote: I'm disappointed Shane didn't make the cut, that dude is good TV.  Troyzan too.

I'd trade Woo for Troyzan or Shane in a heartbeat. They deserved to come back; Woo was such an air-headed, nothing player.

Quote:If you're going to bring Stephen back, bringing back J.T. is the right thing to do.  Sadly, it didn't happen.

JT would be targeted instantly. He's too charming of a player to make it deep in the game again; he was the first voted out after the merge in Heroes v Villains.

Quote:Keith surprised me in Blood & Water - my first impression of him was that he was just a dumbass, but the guy made it deep on merit and I think he has a shot to get underestimated again.

I hope he proves to be a better player this time around, but hides it under his good-ol'-country-boy schtick. That might be a winning strategy.

Quote:I honestly don't remember a lot about the women who made the cut - I'm shit with names and I don't recognize the faces without weeks of caked-on dirt.  That's surprising to me considering how many really strong female players there have been over the last ten or so seasons.
I'm hoping Peih-Gee makes it far. She got a raw deal in China.
Teenaged X-Files obsession + Bermuda Triangle episode + Self-led school research project = Atheist.
deleted

-walsh
Who do you like the best?

Stephen and Peih-Gee. I think they're both savvy players, they're both smart, but I also think they both have reputations that might work against them.

Who do you think will win?

Can't put a name to it but I suspect it might be a woman.

Who do you think will get the boot early?

Kass, for being irritating. Tongue Maybe Shirin for the same reason. I fear that Stephen might succomb to an early fate, but I hope he doesn't...

Who do you think are the players that will go deep in the game?

Unknown players like Kelley Wentworth (Blood v Water), who is a virtual unknown, or maybe a Jeremy or a Keith.

Which players do you irrationally love/hate?

Love: STEPHEN!!

Hate: Monica. I think Laura rubbed off on her in Samoa and I never liked Laura.

Which players are you disappointed didn't make it on the show?

Shane, Troyzan and T-Bird.
(September 10, 2015 at 4:58 pm)Clueless Morgan Wrote:

Looks like some special meatspace edition of guess who.

(September 10, 2015 at 5:16 pm)Clueless Morgan Wrote: I'm hoping Peih-Gee makes it far.  She got a raw deal in China.

Yeah, all I remember about her was that it seemed like nobody on her tribe could stand her.
Is Survivor like Amazing Race where the show has only been on air for half the yearly seasons it purports? Or is it that there is never a break between seasons, and one season simply leads into another, the next season beginning as soon as the last one ended?
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SURVIVOR 35: HHH Clueless Morgan 65 7176 December 23, 2017 at 6:03 pm
Last Post: Seraphina
  Which is the best survivor season? ErGingerbreadMandude 4 1071 October 22, 2017 at 9:34 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  SURVIVOR: Game Changers Clueless Morgan 83 10906 May 30, 2017 at 7:28 pm
Last Post: pocaracas
  Hey Ho's, anyone else watching Survivor this season: GenX'ers vs Millennials Whateverist 3 1304 December 2, 2016 at 12:15 am
Last Post: Aegon
  SURVIVOR: Millennials vs. Gen X c172 5 730 September 26, 2016 at 8:54 pm
Last Post: Aegon