Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 8:17 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Conservapedia Fact Check
Conservapedia Fact Check
This thread was put in the off topic forums for a reason.
Warning: Reading this site can and will kill brain cells. End Warning.
Let's just find random pages and fact check them, and find facts omitted. We can also check what other people have written.
conservapedia.com

I will do the article on Atheism.
http://www.conservapedia.com/Atheism

"As as alluded above"
This is a popular entry on the site. I would think it would have basic grammar down. Okay, ONWARDS!!!!

"Militant Atheism": Suppresses and Oppresses Theist to this day. Links to Atheism and Communism.
In communism, most cases have their leader turned into a God-like being.
Try looking at North Korea, or Mao being effectively worshipped.

"Atheism has a low retention rate"
Maybe because Atheism isn't a fucking cult?

Okay, now conflicting studies linked. Okay, let me guess. Without checking, the second study took place in a church.

This article omits that more atheistic countries like Japan have lower crime rates. It also omits that more more scientists are atheists compared to the percentage of atheists on a whole.
Okay, I will add more to this later. Go ahead and fact check this page more, or fact check other pages. I am simply running low on battery on what I am posting from.
RE: Conservapedia Fact Check
Dou you do fact checks on sweetcorns in a pile of shit too? Conservapedia is the pile and the sweetcorn is ... I don't actually know what it is.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
Haha, have you found a fact yet?
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

The only think I like about Conservapedia is that it sounds like an encyclopedia of conservation. Not what they intended.
If there is a god, I want to believe that there is a god.  If there is not a god, I want to believe that there is no god.
I don't know how but somehow my mind always connects the words Conservapedia and constipation
(September 12, 2015 at 5:38 pm)Neimenovic Wrote: I don't know how but somehow my mind always connects the words Conservapedia and constipation

Goes with the phrase "diamond shitter" --- one whose ass is so tight they shit diamonds.
If there is a god, I want to believe that there is a god.  If there is not a god, I want to believe that there is no god.
Did you hear they're doing their own version of the bible? As if the bible needed to be even crazier.
(September 12, 2015 at 6:06 pm)Cecelia Wrote: Did you hear they're doing their own version of the bible?  As if the bible needed to be even crazier.

Probably gets rid of all the help the poor shit.
Kyle from secular Talk did a video on this recently, to fact check the article about him. Conservapedia has a bias. They're quite up front about it. The complaint is that Wikipedia has a liberal bias, but truthfully reality itsself has a liberal bias. Conservatism doesn't last long, because it's hard to keep things the same in life. Everything changes from time to time. Everyone knows this. The harder you fight to maintain the status quo, the worse off things will get in the long run.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

Yes, I noticed, but as much as I like Kyle, he's got a bias too. That's why I didn't watch the segment.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I got a Stimulus check. Brian37 51 2539 August 5, 2020 at 1:19 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Maybe Putin Will Write A Check? Minimalist 0 276 October 13, 2018 at 11:44 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Use this to check your irony meter. Gawdzilla Sama 5 527 August 6, 2018 at 12:07 am
Last Post: Cecelia
  A really weird GOP presidential fact too long to describe in the title. Ryantology 4 1114 April 24, 2016 at 7:51 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  hey check this out nintendo048 12 2008 March 29, 2014 at 2:06 pm
Last Post: nintendo048
  George Zimmerman continues to flaunt the fact that he got away with murder Ryantology 28 5258 November 20, 2013 at 11:43 am
Last Post: Doubting Thomas
  Check out this FB page. Brian37 0 569 August 14, 2013 at 8:12 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Senate rejects Background Check (for Firearm Purchase) Bill CleanShavenJesus 17 4985 April 20, 2013 at 10:24 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  The land of the free. Fact or meaningless rhetoric? Greatest I am 23 8233 May 18, 2012 at 11:04 pm
Last Post: Polaris
  Fact Inventing- Just one of Santorum's many talents. Erinome 29 11979 March 21, 2012 at 5:11 pm
Last Post: Ziploc Surprise