Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 4:12 pm

Poll: .
This poll is closed.
Butt Naked
55.56%
10 55.56%
Buck Naked
44.44%
8 44.44%
Total 18 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
buck naked vs butt naked
buck naked vs butt naked
The debate of the century. 

Is it buck naked or butt naked?? 

Depends on who you ask.

Which do YOU prefer, and why?
"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh
RE: buck naked vs butt naked
I suppose I'll go first. I voted "butt naked." Simply because it has the word butt in it.
"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh
I'm more fond of butts than I am of deer.
Doesn't matter as long as what's naked is of age and a willing participant.
I've alway said buck naked.

And that's the way I prefer to be at home.

But I guess butt naked works, too.
Dying to live, living to die.
I'm more of a nude man myself.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

"Butt Naked" simply sounds more meaningful to me. Besides, Butt = Poop
Quote:To know yet to think that one does not know is best; Not to know yet to think that one knows will lead to difficulty.
- Lau Tzu

Join me on atheistforums Slack Cool Shades (pester tibs via pm if you need invite) Tongue

I'd say "buck", since "butt" implies you have clothes on every part other than the butt.
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
Never heard of "buck naked". It must have come about because some people find the word "butt" to be rude. Like saying "heck" instead of "hell" for example. My born again Christian brother says "flip" instead of "fuck" ... which is unusual for Britain.
(September 19, 2015 at 2:54 am)c172 Wrote: I'd say "buck", since "butt" implies you have clothes on every part other than the butt.

But what does "buck naked" even mean? Why would it have come about? "butt naked" means that you're not just topless but your lower regions are on display as well which captures the meaning of the word.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I am going naked on here to challenge my wife to do the same. funcouple 19 1642 August 31, 2019 at 10:49 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  Monica Lewinsky Still Passing the Buck Shell B 41 1755 February 28, 2018 at 8:20 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  What’s your age and butt size J a c k 52 4877 January 27, 2018 at 8:45 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  AF Men, This is Your Chance to Tell the Butt Naked Truth Rhondazvous 94 12653 May 26, 2016 at 10:56 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
  Af women, this is your chance to say the butt naked truth. J a c k 15 2676 May 19, 2016 at 7:08 pm
Last Post: J a c k
  Butt Wiping Techniques Catholic_Lady 142 13536 February 8, 2016 at 12:14 pm
Last Post: WinterHold