Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 12:48 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Type your username in youtube/post the first video
Type your username in youtube/post the first video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bw5qpk9o5j8
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
RE: Type your username in youtube/post the first video

No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.

(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
'No results found'.....ಠ_ಠ
Warning: this video is so boring that catatonic stupor may ensue. Never watch or listen to this video while operating large equipment.

https://youtu.be/GBLy6XUufU8
Predictably my username on YouTube is robvalue Smile I have links to some of my videos on my website, but there's some more on my channel as well. This is the first video (I think) that I put up several years ago. I was obsessionally playing Yugioh on the Xbox at the time and was trying to get every card in the game. It took a long time! I also wrote a guide about Yugioh aimed at people already familiar with Magic the Gathering on gamefaqs. (Robvalue there again!)

http://youtu.be/WvUVQQrP3EY
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
Polish language version of 'Brian Boru's March'.  How's THAT for cross-cultural relations??

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson

HoC - I love that Ed Sheeran video!

Apparently, there's a TheRocketSurgeon online... except he actually works on rockets. Heh.

A Christian told me: if you were saved you cant lose your salvation. you're sealed with the Holy Ghost

I replied: Can I refuse? Because I find the entire concept of vicarious blood sacrifice atonement to be morally abhorrent, the concept of holding flawed creatures permanently accountable for social misbehaviors and thought crimes to be morally abhorrent, and the concept of calling something "free" when it comes with the strings of subjugation and obedience perhaps the most morally abhorrent of all... and that's without even going into the history of justifying genocide, slavery, rape, misogyny, religious intolerance, and suppression of free speech which has been attributed by your own scriptures to your deity. I want a refund. I would burn happily rather than serve the monster you profess to love.

Hououin Kyouma.
[Image: atheist_stereotypes_by_uchihakaito-d4yng2u.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Changes on YouTube Gwaithmir 47 2109 November 22, 2023 at 4:05 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  What are you watching on Youtube? Angrboda 11 621 July 19, 2023 at 12:00 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  What does your username mean? vulcanlogician 46 2705 February 11, 2022 at 12:38 pm
Last Post: Divinity
  What are you currently watching on YouTube? Angrboda 13 766 January 14, 2022 at 7:22 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Discovered: Valks very first interwebs post! no one 1 532 June 17, 2021 at 1:09 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  I could change my username again...... Foxaèr 29 1509 June 7, 2020 at 8:23 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
Music Hey guys what type of music do you like? I believe in Harry Potter 35 3136 November 16, 2019 at 3:05 am
Last Post: Alex K
  Your favorite type of Dog Docto021 23 1498 May 6, 2019 at 10:08 pm
Last Post: Sal
  youtube recommendation algorithm gave me this gem Cepheus Ace 0 263 April 27, 2019 at 3:47 pm
Last Post: Cepheus Ace
  Link us to your intro thread, first post and/or first thread Whateverist 35 4119 October 21, 2018 at 8:14 pm
Last Post: Mystic