Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 11:07 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ask a fat girl
Ask a fat girl
Ask away my dears
RE: Ask a fat girl
I've seen pictures of you my dear, I don't class you as fat. Cuddly maybe

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Hmm....we can ask anything?
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
(September 19, 2015 at 4:10 pm)downbeatplumb Wrote: I've seen pictures of you my dear, I don't class you as fat. Cuddly maybe

Well thanks!
(September 19, 2015 at 4:14 pm)Losty Wrote: Hmm....we can ask anything?

Yes anything
Hmmm..... What season is your favorite when it comes to weather themed wardrobe accessories?

Eta: I don't mean Halloween costumes. I mean... rain boots, parkas, sunglasses, parasols, etc.
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
(September 19, 2015 at 4:29 pm)Losty Wrote: Hmmm..... What season is your favorite when it comes to weather themed based wardrobe accessories?

Eta: I don't mean Halloween costumes. I mean... rain boots, parkas, sunglasses, parasols, etc.

Definitely spring! I can do light sweaters. Every old fashioned dress under the sun. And I'm a total hat addict.
If I said I liked bodies with some meat on them, would you hold it against me?
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

Do you accept the media propaganda, designed to sell you "fix" products based on your perceived failure to meet an ideal image, which suggests that men are shallow and only attracted to one (relatively rare) body type?

When men compliment you on your attractiveness, do you feel they are lying because of the aforementioned image of self you have been sold?
A Christian told me: if you were saved you cant lose your salvation. you're sealed with the Holy Ghost

I replied: Can I refuse? Because I find the entire concept of vicarious blood sacrifice atonement to be morally abhorrent, the concept of holding flawed creatures permanently accountable for social misbehaviors and thought crimes to be morally abhorrent, and the concept of calling something "free" when it comes with the strings of subjugation and obedience perhaps the most morally abhorrent of all... and that's without even going into the history of justifying genocide, slavery, rape, misogyny, religious intolerance, and suppression of free speech which has been attributed by your own scriptures to your deity. I want a refund. I would burn happily rather than serve the monster you profess to love.

Do you have any in depth thoughts on fat-shaming? How about fat-pride?
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ask a blind girl 3.0 BrokenQuill92 46 7562 January 10, 2020 at 8:29 am
Last Post: BrokenQuill92
  I'm a Girl scout leader (who's about to quit!) Aroura 34 19919 January 22, 2018 at 2:28 pm
Last Post: LastPoet
  Ask a drunk girl BrokenQuill92 49 8528 February 5, 2017 at 10:20 pm
  Ask an Apple fan girl BrokenQuill92 8 1584 October 15, 2016 at 8:23 am
Last Post: paulpablo
  Ask a black girl on Social sercurity and welfare. BrokenQuill92 49 6310 October 4, 2016 at 1:59 pm
  Ask a fat girl 2.0 BrokenQuill92 189 21790 June 17, 2016 at 4:00 am
Last Post: SteelCurtain
  Ask a Blind Girl BrokenQuill92 98 15288 July 17, 2015 at 3:21 am
  Ask a black girl BrokenQuill92 33 7724 July 15, 2015 at 2:10 pm
Last Post: Spooky