Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 2:30 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Couldn't Have Said It Better Myself
I Couldn't Have Said It Better Myself
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2015/09/19...e-moved-on

Quote:Jade Helm is over, but America's conspiracy theorists have moved on

Quote:We have a word for these people. It is a perfectly respectable English word that does not get used often enough because we do not generally like to attribute the worst to people, en masse, unless we absolutely have to, but it is the most accurate word to use in this situation and there's really no other word that will do. That word is dumbfucks. One third of Republican voters and half of all tea party supporters are, and we must look this conclusion right in the eye and not shy away, untreated and hopeless dumbfucks. The amount of dumbfuckery required to believe that the federal government is dispatching troops to "take over" the American state of Texas is enormous, and pundits who candy coat this by muttering about resentment or unusual partisanship these days are displaying a generosity that is doing nobody in America any favors at all. We must accept the truth—one third of current American Republican voters are extraordinarily, almost mind-bogglingly, well, stupid.
RE: I Couldn't Have Said It Better Myself
Can we please just kick Texas out of the Union?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is republic better than monarchy? FlatAssembler 18 911 September 13, 2022 at 12:03 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Christianity as religious institution in politics over islamic is sadly almost better Kimba02 3 292 April 11, 2019 at 6:55 am
Last Post: Succubus
  This is officially the funniest thing Trump has ever said Aegon 12 1510 September 19, 2018 at 11:57 pm
Last Post: Seraphina
  Pardon me sir, but can I pardon myself? Brian37 26 1664 September 6, 2018 at 3:33 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  The Gang That Couldn't Shoot Straight Minimalist 0 321 June 5, 2018 at 5:53 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Ivanka insulting the mothers of all immigrants, or better: all immigrants. WinterHold 22 2171 May 31, 2018 at 8:31 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Laws Are No Better Than The Fuckheads Who Enforce Them Minimalist 2 616 April 3, 2018 at 12:39 pm
  “F*ck Chaffetz, f*ck Jordan,” Boehner said to Alberta. “They’re both a**holes.” Minimalist 3 541 October 29, 2017 at 9:01 pm
Last Post: brewer
  This Is Not The Gang That Couldn't Shoot Straight. Minimalist 0 799 July 27, 2017 at 6:16 pm
  We'd Be Better Off With The Taliban In Charge Minimalist 2 1435 April 20, 2017 at 4:55 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie