Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 1:02 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is Your Favorite Form of Mischief?
What is Your Favorite Form of Mischief?
Do this
Don't do that.

Rules are supposed to make society run more smoothly. But sometimes they're just there because somebody wants to control us. Sometimes they're there for no fucking reason you can think of.

When you just want to doff the straightjacket, what are you likely to do?
The god who allows children to be raped out of respect for the free will choice of the rapist, but punishes gay men for engaging in mutually consensual sex couldn't possibly be responsible for an intelligently designed universe.

I may defend your right to free speech, but i won't help you pass out flyers.

Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.
--Voltaire

Nietzsche isn't dead. How do I know he lives? He lives in my mind.
RE: What is Your Favorite Form of Mischief?
I'm a fucking wild man, I am. Sometimes at the local library, I'll put books back on completely different shelves. But I don't do this randomly, no indeed. For instance, I'll put Bullfinch's 'Mythology' in the Zoology section. Told yer - wild man.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
I like to blow shit up. Nothing can't be made -more fun- by judicious application of explosives. Case in point, my friends since the cradle dropped by and we were up till 3 in the am drilling holes in trees and filling them with black powder and lead plugs. Now I don;t have trees looming over my stuff, and I have more firewood for the pile next year - plus fun.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Sometimes I jaywalk....I'm a dirty criminal ._.
Announce that I have to take a dump when I have to take a dump. There's no reason why pooping should be taboo.
"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh
Fart in elevators. Preferably the small ones.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
(September 20, 2015 at 3:49 pm)Catholic_Lady Wrote: Announce that I have to take a dump when I have to take a dump. There's no reason why pooping should be taboo.

My neighbor who was with me during my surgery told me that's what I did as soon as I woke (I was still half asleep and only remember it as a dream) I told them I had to do a number 2. But when they put the bed pan under me, I decided I couldn't do it in front of people. I can't because I remember when I was little my mother would take me to see her mother and her siblings were still teenagers. If somebody saw me doing that they would holler and the whole house would come and watch like they were waiting for Haley's comet. Now it is physically impossible—not in front of my mother, not even in front of my husband (now ex).
The god who allows children to be raped out of respect for the free will choice of the rapist, but punishes gay men for engaging in mutually consensual sex couldn't possibly be responsible for an intelligently designed universe.

I may defend your right to free speech, but i won't help you pass out flyers.

Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.
--Voltaire

Nietzsche isn't dead. How do I know he lives? He lives in my mind.
Compared to that Boru freak I'm pretty tame. Teasing, sarcasm, inappropriate public behavior to embarrass the people I'm with, mild practical jokes.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
I speed on back roads. Crazy, huh?

I sometimes go up to really hot girls and ask them if they're my blind date.

When they inevitably say "no", I respond with "oh thank fuck" and walk off.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Who's your favorite serial killer? Foxaèr 9 655 October 6, 2022 at 12:51 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  What's your favorite Weather app? Jehanne 13 1118 July 20, 2022 at 4:29 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Your favorite species. Brian37 43 1987 August 11, 2021 at 1:03 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Your favorite meat approximation? Gawdzilla Sama 31 1583 August 29, 2020 at 10:07 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Your Favorite Religious/ Scriptural Quotes chimp3 37 3903 May 6, 2020 at 11:44 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Your favorite type of Dog Docto021 23 1501 May 6, 2019 at 10:08 pm
Last Post: Sal
  Where's your favorite place to travel to? EgoDeath 21 2077 March 2, 2019 at 9:44 pm
Last Post: Yonadav
  Your all-time favorite hallucination? Gawdzilla Sama 43 2815 September 29, 2018 at 4:47 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  What's Your Favorite Bird Amarok 65 6657 July 24, 2018 at 11:33 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Your username in meme form! ignoramus 45 3052 June 23, 2018 at 9:44 am
Last Post: Joods