Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 11:56 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you know your credit card number-
Question 
Do you know your credit card number-
And if not why not?
For Religion & Health see:[/b][/size] Williams & Sternthal. (2007). Spirituality, religion and health: Evidence and research directions. Med. J. Aust., 186(10), S47-S50. -LINK

The WIN/Gallup End of Year Survey 2013 found the US was perceived to be the greatest threat to world peace by a huge margin, with 24% of respondents fearful of the US followed by: 8% for Pakistan, and 6% for China. This was followed by 5% each for: Afghanistan, Iran, Israel, North Korea. -LINK

"That's disgusting. There were clean athletes out there that have had their whole careers ruined by people like Lance Armstrong who just bended thoughts to fit their circumstances. He didn't look up cheating because he wanted to stop, he wanted to justify what he was doing and to keep that continuing on." - Nicole Cooke
RE: Do you know your credit card number-
Yes its- oooooooh, you cheeky sod. Big Grin
"That is not dead which can eternal lie and with strange aeons even death may die." 
- Abdul Alhazred.
Am I supposed to have it memorized?
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
Well I know mine. I just made an online purchase without having to glance at it.
For Religion & Health see:[/b][/size] Williams & Sternthal. (2007). Spirituality, religion and health: Evidence and research directions. Med. J. Aust., 186(10), S47-S50. -LINK

The WIN/Gallup End of Year Survey 2013 found the US was perceived to be the greatest threat to world peace by a huge margin, with 24% of respondents fearful of the US followed by: 8% for Pakistan, and 6% for China. This was followed by 5% each for: Afghanistan, Iran, Israel, North Korea. -LINK

"That's disgusting. There were clean athletes out there that have had their whole careers ruined by people like Lance Armstrong who just bended thoughts to fit their circumstances. He didn't look up cheating because he wanted to stop, he wanted to justify what he was doing and to keep that continuing on." - Nicole Cooke
I don't use mine much
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
I don't have one ... I use the wife's. I know it, she doesn't!
(Then again, I do all the internet geek shopping round here!)
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
Mine is memorised, as well as the sort code, account number and security code. You want it? Then fight me, Grasshopper.
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM
I'm already proud of knowing the three digit security code. It looks so cool when I make a purchase bam just like that without having to turn over the card. Yeah!
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

wut?
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]
I have three of my cc and two debit cards committed to memory. I just feel it is safer and faster when I don't have to look for my cards every time I want to make an online transaction.
Quote:To know yet to think that one does not know is best; Not to know yet to think that one knows will lead to difficulty.
- Lau Tzu

Join me on atheistforums Slack Cool Shades (pester tibs via pm if you need invite) Tongue

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What do you know today that you didn't know yesterday? BrianSoddingBoru4 3655 195750 6 hours ago
Last Post: brewer
  What did you know yesterday that you don't know today? Gawdzilla Sama 14 1073 December 4, 2023 at 9:43 am
Last Post: brewer
  Did you know? Ryn 2 318 July 4, 2022 at 7:01 pm
Last Post: weaponoffreedom
  Do I know you? Losty 16 1273 October 21, 2019 at 5:03 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  10 things you didn’t know about Star Wars robvalue 3 847 March 20, 2019 at 7:13 am
Last Post: Yonadav
  How to know your SO is a nerd. Gawdzilla Sama 11 1129 August 29, 2018 at 11:48 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Let me know how much I've upset you or you don't want me here. Foxaèr 34 5932 April 28, 2018 at 5:23 am
Last Post: Little lunch
  I know something you don't know... Jackalope 98 17301 April 22, 2018 at 9:00 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Do you know why the end of the month is still too far away? Foxaèr 15 2387 April 22, 2018 at 2:51 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Just some things I’d like to know about you. Losty 54 9323 April 6, 2018 at 11:33 am
Last Post: CapnAwesome