Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 12:01 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Empirical evidence that mankind is 33% humorous, 33% insensible, and 33% factual.
Empirical evidence that mankind is 33% humorous, 33% insensible, and 33% factual.
So I was reading (or rather skimming through) Pope Francis' photos on some website and saw one where his hat flew off his head because of the wind, so I proceeded to search the event on YT and found these;

[Image: 2a8kkma.png]

Tongue
RE: Empirical evidence that mankind is 33% humorous, 33% insensible, and 33% factual.
Been having some Satanic Wind myself today. Many have already perished before my bum breezes, and many more shall follow before this day is done.
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM
RE: Empirical evidence that mankind is 33% humorous, 33% insensible, and 33% factual.
https://youtu.be/_FbPPXTvpJI
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dreaming is free,.....and evidence free... Brian37 6 995 October 2, 2017 at 4:29 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Evidence of Cultural Decline in Europe - Beer Yoga Neo-Scholastic 4 613 April 26, 2017 at 6:58 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Heirarches of Evidence Fidel_Castronaut 7 1055 August 5, 2015 at 2:23 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  [split] God(s), Science & Evidence - Comments thread g-mark 53 21215 May 26, 2009 at 4:49 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  The evidence of "the I"? Edwardo Piet 12 4087 March 2, 2009 at 1:35 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet